Random Thoughts

3/23/17 @ 8:08 PM
ORIGINAL POST
Plmlk
Plmlk
MEMBER since 12/18/07

I miss the old thread...

My random thought for the day?

While driving to Oconomowoc this evening I noticed a dead deer on the side of the road with a big ole' orange X painted on it's side. 

What in the world is that for?  Are they trying to keep track of what deer has been reported dead (for disposal purposes?)  If so, wouldn't it just be easier for the guy to throw the dead deer in the back of the county vehicle rather than painting it's side with an orange X?

Edited on 3/23/17 8:10 PM
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 1,185 Posts
7/16/18 @ 10:04 PM
zombi
zombi
USER since 8/28/09

Media turned out to be Americas biggest enemy. Who would have thought?

Post Your Comment
7/14/18 @ 8:28 AM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER since 6/15/01

haha, funny guys, lol... not a fan of spiders either... house rule is if they stay out of my way, they are golden, hang around to close, and it's smoosh time... house rules seem to be working mostly!

Post Your Comment
7/14/18 @ 6:19 AM
SnakeSter
SnakeSter
MEMBER since 7/9/12

OMG?!?! IHOP is still IHOP. IHOB was just a ploy to make everyone aware of their great burgers. Good idea, and their burgers looked good. Especially the one with onion rings on it. Never had a burger there. 

Post Your Comment
7/13/18 @ 10:03 PM
LUV2HNT
LUV2HNT
USER since 11/3/03

You guys know JJ's dad is a retired Waukesha firefighter that worked my father-in-law.in their day, Hits home when you live the life every day as a family, just like all first responders.

Post Your Comment
7/13/18 @ 9:34 PM
Plmlk
Plmlk
MEMBER since 12/18/07

I don’t mind snakes Rikj - spiders creep me out lol.  

If there is a spider in our house, my wife kills it Ha! 

Post Your Comment
7/13/18 @ 9:32 PM
rikj
rikj
USER since 7/29/01

Yeah, I think he's hiding like a dog from a vacuum cleaner...........or me from a snake...

Post Your Comment
7/13/18 @ 8:53 PM
Plmlk
Plmlk
MEMBER since 12/18/07

Watching a storm roll in with a bottle of wine...

One of my favorite summer past times.  

Think nif is hiding??? 

Post Your Comment
7/12/18 @ 6:41 AM
SnakeSter
SnakeSter
MEMBER since 7/9/12

JJ Watt gave 10,000 dollars to go fund me page of fallen FireFighter in Sun Prairie explosion. Good on ya JJ!!! He’s a good man.

Post Your Comment
7/12/18 @ 6:36 AM
Mr.Seaguar
Mr.Seaguar
MEMBER since 2/5/05

My 2 daughters entered the pie making contest at the county fair. They did not win anything but now I have 4 different flavors of pie to eat and my house smells awesome. It's like when you were a kid and walked into Grandma's house on Thanksgiving. Only I'm an adult and can eat pie 4 meals a day.

Post Your Comment
7/5/18 @ 6:36 AM
Dave (Golden)
Dave (Golden)
MEMBER since 6/22/01

On second thought......

Gang of poachers EATEN by lions after they broke into South African game reserve to slaughter herd of rhinos

Yummy....

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 1,185 Posts