Random Thoughts

3/23/17 @ 8:08 PM
ORIGINAL POST
Plmlk
Plmlk
MEMBER since 12/18/07

I miss the old thread...

My random thought for the day?

While driving to Oconomowoc this evening I noticed a dead deer on the side of the road with a big ole' orange X painted on it's side. 

What in the world is that for?  Are they trying to keep track of what deer has been reported dead (for disposal purposes?)  If so, wouldn't it just be easier for the guy to throw the dead deer in the back of the county vehicle rather than painting it's side with an orange X?

Edited on 3/23/17 8:10 PM
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 1,453 Posts
TODAY @ 8:17 PM
jawjerker
jawjerker
USER since 1/14/02

As I said, understand attempting to locate children, all for it. But the crap they are pulling on the cable is stupid. Just ran again with no new info from 8hrs ago

Post Your Comment
TODAY @ 7:31 PM
Polski
Polski
MEMBER since 5/11/03

I had the radio on all afternoon and the amber alert message had a computer sounding generated voice, could not understand one word of the message, which ran every 15 minutes or so.

Post Your Comment
TODAY @ 7:18 PM
jawjerker
jawjerker
USER since 1/14/02

I get the Amber alerts to attempt to find missing children but this one is getting out of control. Same message every 10 minutes with no updates, thing freezes up my TV and has shut the set down all together.

Local news said 2 adults dead.

If your not going to add any new info then its time to stop

Hope they locate the child

Post Your Comment
TODAY @ 6:48 PM
ChubSucker
ChubSucker
USER since 9/3/17

“Pocahontas”.... that is just so frigging funny   

Edited on 10/15/18 6:49 PM
Post Your Comment
10/10/18 @ 9:53 PM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER since 6/15/01

Yeah.... would be nice to cash in on the whole " ... rinse, repeat ..." culture , or ring in the nose consulting scam... seriously,  to be a corporate "leader", all you have to do is inhale fully

Post Your Comment
10/10/18 @ 9:19 PM
river_chaser
river_chaser
USER since 10/3/12

Ive always been amazed at the constant new fads and the ever changing buzz words that take place in coprorate management.  Gets me to respect the small business folks whove done it for centuries based on experience and determination.

Post Your Comment
10/10/18 @ 8:59 PM
BugleTrout
BugleTrout
USER since 9/27/01

I’ve had back to back week-long training events on Lean Leadership and EQ Leader conscienceness the past two weeks.  Then someone sent me this.  I would have loved to have had it two weeks ago...

Post Your Comment
10/5/18 @ 9:33 PM
PSE
PSE
MEMBER since 11/25/05

Not a day goes by that we don't miss you bro

Post Your Comment
10/2/18 @ 12:37 PM
Poison...
Poison...
USER since 3/14/18

I could come by you for that Dave. Maybe visit a dispensary or two.

Post Your Comment
10/2/18 @ 12:21 PM
Dave (Golden)
Dave (Golden)
MEMBER since 6/22/01

Desperate times might require snagging...

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 1,453 Posts