No All Canada Show!

12/18/13 @ 2:49 PM
ORIGINAL POST
IceManKimi
IceManKimi
USER since 7/20/07
I just got an e-mail from the All Canada Show. Pretty frustrated...the only show in the US this year is in Chicago. *Crying* The AC show was always my first outdoor show I attend EVERY year. Must not have been profitable for them. http://www.allcanadashow.com/
Edited on 12/18/13 2:49 PM
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 10 Posts
1/4/15 @ 5:52 PM
IceManKimi
IceManKimi
USER since 7/20/07
The Madison Expo IMO is the best show around. It's very diverse. I'm sure more and more Canadian outfitters show up this year.

Post Your Comment
12/30/14 @ 4:06 PM
Bozo
Bozo
USER since 7/29/02
I was planning on going to the Madison Expo because I heard that a lodge I was interested in would be there. I hope to go to both shows even though I live in Milwaukee.

Post Your Comment
12/30/14 @ 2:04 PM
ESOX68
ESOX68
USER since 2/21/06
I used to go to Canada every year fishing for Muskies. But I do better on Green Bay and the Fox River than I ever did up there. A lot cheaper too.

Post Your Comment
12/26/14 @ 4:33 PM
IceManKimi
IceManKimi
USER since 7/20/07
Here we go again...only 2 shows this year. One in Green Bay and the other in suburban Chicago. This marks the second year in a row I won't attend and I used to go every year since it started in Madison. IMO we are seeing a former great show go down the tubes.

It's too bad...it used to be the first and the best.

BOOOOOO to the promoters. Crying

Post Your Comment
12/30/13 @ 8:28 AM
mkjo
mkjo
USER since 8/18/06
From the Green Bay Press-Gazette: ASHWAUBENON — The All-Canada Sport Show returns to Shopko Hall, 1901 S. Oneida St. from Jan. 23-26. Information is available by calling (920) 494-3401.

http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com/article/20131229/GPG0101/312290283/Canada-Sport-show-returns-next-month

Post Your Comment
12/19/13 @ 5:02 PM
ere
ere
USER since 2/22/07
There are more resort owners at the many spring fishing shows ie; the Madison fishing expo, than the all Canada show . A very well known resort owner on Eagle Lake sends his son to staff the booth (at the all Canada show in Middleton). For what they charge for booth space the resort owners are going to look at it from the exposure perspective. And the spring fishing shows have that. The 'All Canada' show lost that a long time ago.

Post Your Comment
12/19/13 @ 10:45 AM
IceManKimi
IceManKimi
USER since 7/20/07
Below is my question and their response on their facebook page. I bet the resort owners are outraged. Yes, there are many repeat customers, but NO new customers. I agree it's a "waste" of money. I did use the show (in the 90's) to find 2 places I eventually went to. I also agree that the show is a drop in the bucket of what it used to be, but it was a good cure for cabin fever!

Chicago the only show in the US????? 19 hours ago near Madison, WI

Yes, Chicago is the only show for 2014. The All-Canada Show was purchased by PACE Adventures in September and due to timing and other circumstances, we have committed to one GREAT show. Owner Steve Cegielski has been with All-Canada for 15 years and he and his partner Scott Pautz are excited for 2014! Be sure to register for the Facebook giveaway starting today - a trip for 2 to Thunderhook Fly-Ins! if you are in the area, or up for a road trip, we would love to see you at the show! 18 hours ago

Post Your Comment
12/19/13 @ 8:07 AM
ere
ere
USER since 2/22/07
I kept an open mind about attending the one in Middleton, but after 2 years gave up on the show. Pathetic/waste of money would be a kind term. If the show got any smaller they could have held it at a Kwik Trip. Maybe the new owners of the show will make some improvements. It cant get any worse.

Post Your Comment