New Wisconsin Dream Home

12/24/15 @ 2:05 PM
ORIGINAL POST
BUD E LEE
BUD E LEE
USER since 5/19/10
DEAR DIARY AUG 12 Moved to our new home in Wisconsin so beautiful here. The landscape is so serene and picturesque. Cant wait to see it covered in snow.Gods country ..I LOVE IT HERE Oct15 Wisconsin is the most beautiful place on earth.The leaves are all turning different colors. I love the shades of red and orange.Went for a ride thru the hills and seen some deer. They are so graceful, they are certainly the most peaceful animals on earth. This must be paradise. I LOVE IT HERE NOV 11 Deer season starts soon. I cant see why anyone would want to kill such a beautiful creature . The very symbol of peace and tranquility... I hope it snows soons.. I love it here.. DEC 2 It finally snowed last nite.. Woke up to find everything blanketed in white. It looked like a postcard. We went outside and shoveled the stairs and driveway.. We had a snowball fight [ i won > and the snowplow guy came by and we had to shovel the end of the driveway again.What a beautiful place..I love Wisconsin.. DEC 12 More snow last nite..That snowplow driver did that trick again [ that rascal > .A winter wonder land..Love it DEC 19 More snow last nite..couldn't get out of the driveway to get to work this time.. Im beat from shoveling... Friggin snowplow.... DEC 22 More of that white crap fell last nite.. I got blisters from all the shoveling.. I think the snowplow man hides around the corner and waits till im done shoveling the driveway..What a A HOLE... DEC 25 White Christmas my busted butt.. More friggin snow...If i ever get my hands on that S O B snowplow driver ill cut his stones off...I don't know why they don't use more salt on the roads to keep the friggin ice off.... DEC 28 More white crap last nite...We have been inside every day since christmas except for shoveling out the driveway after SNOWPLOW HARRY comes by..Cant go anywhere.. The car is buried under a mountain of white crap.. The weatherman is calling for another 10 inches tonite.... Do you know now many shovel fulls 10 inches is...... JAN 1 HAPPY FRIGGIN NEW YEAR...The weatherman was wrong again,, we got 28 inches of white crap last nite..At this rate it wont melt till the 4th of july.... THe snowplow got stuck just up the road and the S O B had the stones to come up the the house and ask for a shovel...I told him i had already broken 6 trying to clear the crap that he leaves in my driveway.... i broke the last 1 over his cheesehat wearing head... JAN 4 Finally got out of the house today ,went to the store to get food and on the way back home a friggin deer runs out in front of me and i hit it..Did about $3000 worth of damage to the car... Them friggin beast should all be shot...Wish the hunters would of got them all during deer season.... APR 13 Took the car to the garage in town..Would you belive the frigging thing is rotting out from all the salt they use on the roads...Car looks like a piece of crap... MAY 10. MOVED TO GEORGIA... I cant understand why anyone in their right frigging mind would want to live in GOD Forsaken STATE OF WISCONSIN....
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 2 of 2 Posts
12/27/15 @ 7:50 PM
One shot one kill
One shot one kill
MEMBER since 8/12/02
A moldy oldy .

Post Your Comment