New License

3/10/16 @ 10:08 AM
ORIGINAL POST
kill'n time
kill'n time
USER since 7/14/09
AS of yesterday I was still not able to purchase the DNR's new patron license for this year. I could not even get a good answer as to when they will be available or the process for sure. Living in an outlaying area it was kind of a wasted portion of the day. So they said it should be able to be done on line? and able to print off carcus tags on home printers.... that sounds a bit cheep even though they wont need to be attached any more. Anyway, anyone finds out when you can actually purchase the new license I would appreciate it since fishing license expires soon.
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 88 Posts
5/20/16 @ 11:25 AM
HotPockeT
HotPockeT
USER since 3/18/11

Still waiting for my new stickers for my boat.  Check was cashed almost 3 months ago....

Post Your Comment
5/6/16 @ 9:17 AM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER since 6/15/01

for what it's worth, I have been buying fishing license online since it was available...

..and I do print several copies plus a PDF copy using CutePDF that I save in case I want to print another

...keep 1 in my wallet, and one in tackle bag... I did buy a couple small plastic protection sleeves to keep them legible

similar to these

Post Your Comment
5/5/16 @ 11:07 PM
river_chaser
river_chaser
USER since 10/3/12

Used the system this week and printed my license.  I really got to like the waterproof license the past couple years.  Printing on 8x11 paper is just cheesy.  Maybe i should make a dozen copies, one for each boat, one for the cabin, one at the house, one in each vehicle, one in each tackle box and each gun case ;^)

Post Your Comment
4/28/16 @ 11:13 AM
lakeshiner
lakeshiner
USER since 7/20/09
I am really having some bad luck this year. I ordered an Annual pass from the National Forest Service and just received an email that they are 'out of stock' and my money will be refunded for now. They'll tell me when its available again.

For me this is basically my annual boat launch pass. So are they thinking that I will continue to pay $5 a trip since they are 'out' of the $20 season passes? Different entity, same result. What a joke. I think I'm going to put that email in my window and that will be my pass until they get more season passes available. Dull

Or maybe I'll just collect 4 daily passes and once I have that, it will be my annual pass since I'll have paid the correct price. Wink

Post Your Comment
4/22/16 @ 4:02 PM
HotPockeT
HotPockeT
USER since 3/18/11
I navigated the site pretty easily. Only thing a little confusing to me at first was figuring out how to do the spousal license with the primary and secondary stuff. Once I figured it out it made more sense. Next year will be a breeze.

Post Your Comment
4/22/16 @ 3:22 PM
the_dude
the_dude
USER since 1/10/03
The good news is, makaira, internet forums should provide plenty of teachable moments for you and your son on human behavior. Maybe someday you will get the lesson on not being a jerk to strangers for no reason. In the meantime, I'm glad me blowing off a little steam after a frustrating experience with an anonymous rant on an internet forum was there for you when you needed it. I'm happy the Go Wild site worked for your kid. Again, after I spent a bit of time filling out multiple items/applications, I couldn't even get to the payment page. I have no idea what the "last minute" comments are. I wasn't in a hurry, just annoyed with the wasted/lost time. I've just come to expect internet "shopping" to work. When it doesn't, I get frustrated.

Post Your Comment
4/22/16 @ 2:32 PM
Dave (Golden)
Dave (Golden)
MEMBER since 6/22/01
Ya.. I hear ya.. I think as a Non-Res I save a whopping $5.00 or something..

Can't justify the Non-Res Conservation Paton at $600.00 Doh!

Post Your Comment
4/22/16 @ 2:28 PM
beanbag
beanbag
USER since 12/17/09
Thanks Dave. sportsman 60 dollars. fishing is 20....small game 18...gun deer 24 = 62 dollars. Dull

Post Your Comment
4/22/16 @ 1:31 PM
Dave (Golden)
Dave (Golden)
MEMBER since 6/22/01
Beanbag..

Fishing, Small Game, & Deer Gun Hunting

No Archery Deer

Post Your Comment
4/22/16 @ 1:09 PM
beanbag
beanbag
USER since 12/17/09
Can someone tell me if a sportsman license includes archery deer or just gun. thanks.

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 88 Posts