Need your Best Wishes and Prayers

9/12/07 @ 10:58 AM
ORIGINAL POST
Longfellow
Longfellow
USER since 6/15/01
Thought I would start this topic for anyone who has a tough situation involving themselves or a loved one. The power of a positive group like Lake-Link can help a lot. You don't neccessarily have to respond, but please think some positive thoughts or say some prayers for the people involved. Please put them in your thoughts and prayers. ...........LF
Edited on 1/15/09 9:59 AM
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 2,404 Posts
TODAY @ 8:49 PM
kyl_me
kyl_me
USER since 7/21/08

Thoughts and prayers to your team members and their families Dave. Sure hope the company steps up. And to the rest of us, hug your loved ones a little extra tonight and tell them you love them.

Post Your Comment
TODAY @ 6:57 PM
SuspendedMusky
SuspendedMusky
USER since 12/9/08
My condolences and prayers as well. 

Post Your Comment
TODAY @ 6:22 PM
Tim_T
Tim_T
USER since 6/17/11

So very sad. Thought and prayers out to all affected. May God's love be with all.

Tim

Post Your Comment
TODAY @ 5:23 PM
Plmlk
Plmlk
MEMBER since 12/18/07

Very sorry to hear Dave, it’s tough enough when something tragic happens to someone so young, let alone when they have young children at home. 

Prayers sent.  I’m sure there will be a memorial fund set up to help their families, please post that information here when it becomes available.

I know many of us here would like to contribute. 

Edited on 7/19/18 5:24 PM
Post Your Comment
TODAY @ 4:06 PM
Dave (Golden)
Dave (Golden)
MEMBER since 6/22/01

I just sincerely hope the company takes care of the families beyond what the insurance would provide. I believe that when someone loses their life while on the job the Company should shoulder some responsibility in making sure the family is OK..

Post Your Comment
TODAY @ 3:57 PM
rikj
rikj
USER since 7/29/01

Sorry for your loss Dave, it must be very difficult. Prayers to the families..........

Post Your Comment
TODAY @ 1:50 PM
mudbucket
mudbucket
USER since 12/21/04

Thoughts and prayers to you Dave and to their families. 

Post Your Comment
TODAY @ 1:18 PM
RockRiverTom
RockRiverTom
USER since 4/27/02

May God give you strength, Dave.

Post Your Comment
TODAY @ 12:31 PM
Lundy
Lundy
USER since 8/16/01

Im praying for anyone reading this today, that God would touch you with His healing hand and give you the comfort and peace you need to get through.

Edited on 7/19/18 12:36 PM
Post Your Comment
TODAY @ 11:22 AM
Wicasa
Wicasa
USER since 11/11/15

PS - this is one of the best, if not the best, thread we have.  Thank to all Linker’s who particpate 

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 2,404 Posts