Music from the 1990's

2/27/16 @ 8:50 AM
ORIGINAL POST
BugleTrout
BugleTrout
USER since 9/27/01
Generation X was actually from the 70s before Billy Idol's 80's solo career.
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 18 Posts
3/13/16 @ 5:43 AM
Big_Shane
Big_Shane
USER since 3/26/15
No problem bro game!

Post Your Comment
3/12/16 @ 6:21 PM
Big_Shane
Big_Shane
USER since 3/26/15
Hunger Strike performed by Chris Cornell and Eddie Vedder was awesome! That was my era. The kids now a days have the likes of the biebs. I feel bad for them.

Post Your Comment
3/12/16 @ 5:15 PM
Treeshark
Treeshark
USER since 4/5/09
Jane's Addiction's "Kettle Whistle" is IMO one of the best albums of all time (Three Days is unbelievable, especially for a live track). Greenday was still good, NOFX was awesome, Radiohead was still good, Chili Peppers were in their prime, Alice in Chains was AWESOME, Pearl Jam was jamming, STP was at their peak, and many others. Check out the STP concert at Rolling Rock on Youtube- on that day, the whole band was ON and the frontman Scott Weiland did it as well as anyone in the history of rock and roll. And yes, I know- drugs were involved.Wink

One thing I will give the 90's bands (at least the ones I mentioned), they were all as good if not better live as they were on their albums. That's one thing that separates true musicians, whether you like their music or not, from a lot of the auto-tune crap you hear out now.

Post Your Comment
3/12/16 @ 3:27 PM
BugleTrout
BugleTrout
USER since 9/27/01
Bush's Sixteen Stone was one of my favorite albums to come out of the 90's.

Post Your Comment
3/12/16 @ 3:22 PM
Big_Shane
Big_Shane
USER since 3/26/15
Matchbox 20 really? Please hand in your man card. Haha

Post Your Comment
3/6/16 @ 5:39 AM
Big_Shane
Big_Shane
USER since 3/26/15
The early to mid 90's is my favorite music. Especially the bands that broke ground in Seattle. Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, nirvana, etc...

Post Your Comment
3/6/16 @ 3:02 AM
Short Fat Bald Sexy Guy
Short Fat Bald Sexy Guy
USER since 6/27/08
Post Your Comment
2/28/16 @ 2:05 PM
svitreum
svitreum
USER since 8/29/06
90's music. Yuck. Except for some of the stuff put out by aging rockers from the 70's and early 80's. Just can't get into "grunge". My brother lives in Seattle (about 20 years now), and always seems to have RHCP, Nirvana, Pearl Jam, or Sound Garden on in the car. When he isn't looking I put in an older Iron Maiden or Scorpions CD.

Post Your Comment
2/27/16 @ 5:15 PM
BugleTrout
BugleTrout
USER since 9/27/01
Billy Idol wasn't in Tool.

That's really funny!

No, he was in a punk band called Generation X in the late 70's. I was just being my regular smart arse self but jokes aren't funny when others don't get them. My apologies.

Lots of great music came out of the 90's. Green Day's "Dookie" would have gotten worn out had it been on vinyl.

Post Your Comment