MLB topics

7/5/06 @ 11:01 PM
ORIGINAL POST
Gator43
Gator43
USER since 8/1/01
All-star game is a joke, and being linked to home field advantage in the world series is ridiculous. Can't say I won't tune in to check out Brewers players though.

Post Your Comment
Displaying 30 to 39 of 1,810 Posts
7/24/18 @ 11:25 AM
Pool8
Pool8
USER since 1/27/17

I assume the view is day time tv.

Post Your Comment
7/24/18 @ 9:15 AM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER since 6/15/01

espn sucks, period ... the "View" of sports 

Post Your Comment
7/24/18 @ 8:42 AM
Pool8
Pool8
USER since 1/27/17

I have charter Rijk , i get all the brewer games , a third of the cub games are on wgn so i get those too. I don't see them on espn that often and with those announcers I'm glad . 

Post Your Comment
7/23/18 @ 9:17 PM
rikj
rikj
USER since 7/29/01

Pool8, not sure what provider you have but Dish has them on Ch 555 Sports Chicago (local) I am in the Milwaukee market  and watching the Brewers but flipping back and forth to the Cubs also..........

Post Your Comment
7/23/18 @ 8:07 PM
Pool8
Pool8
USER since 1/27/17

This might belong on the gripe site but this ESPN baseball crew and station are awful and I'd rather have Joe Buck and i hate Joe Buck.  I just want to watch the Cubs now I'm watching the cubs and the cards - reds game. 

Post Your Comment
7/19/18 @ 5:42 PM
Prop
Prop
USER since 4/9/03

Just clarifying I wasn't saying he needs to do more endorsements.  That's up to him and his agent. I'm talking about what baseball can do. Games of the week aren't what they use to be. I don't want to always see our regional games I see them play enough.

Post Your Comment
7/19/18 @ 2:45 PM
Short Fat Bald Sexy Guy
Short Fat Bald Sexy Guy
USER since 6/27/08

Trout just wants to play baseball.  He's not the type that wants to do all the endorsements, do tv commercials, etc.  Nothing wrong with that.  Maybe the commish doesn't like it but Trout is who he is.

Post Your Comment
7/19/18 @ 2:39 PM
chaw
chaw
USER since 9/11/02

Prop, I was just talking about Trout with my son. We both agreed it’s a shame we can’t watch him more. If he were in Boston, Chicago, LA, or New York he would be insanely popular. Wasn’t aware the commish called him boring. I completely disagree. He is amazing. 

Post Your Comment
7/19/18 @ 2:28 PM
Prop
Prop
USER since 4/9/03

How is baseball screwing up so badly when it comes to Mike Trout? Commish calling him Boring as to why he isn't bigger nationally. Trout is without question one of the greatest ballplayers maybe only behind Bonds I have seen in my 44 years (32 years of actually paying attention)

Game that is dying with fans under 30 you would think they would do more to show case a player like him. I know he has to want it too but he's going to get paid no matter what.  

Post Your Comment
7/15/18 @ 12:43 AM
Poison...
Poison...
USER since 3/14/18

While they did have postseason success under Matheny it has been a train wreck the last few years. Couldn’t happen to a better team 

Post Your Comment
Displaying 30 to 39 of 1,810 Posts