MLB topics

7/5/06 @ 11:01 PM
ORIGINAL POST
Gator43
Gator43
USER since 8/1/01
All-star game is a joke, and being linked to home field advantage in the world series is ridiculous. Can't say I won't tune in to check out Brewers players though.

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 1,810 Posts
8/4/18 @ 11:07 AM
chaw
chaw
USER since 9/11/02

I love the close races in the NL this year. Cubs and Brewers have been close all year and the Pirates and Cards aren’t far behind. There are 4 teams within reach in the NL West and 3 teams battling for the NL East. It makes for some pretty compelling baseball.

Post Your Comment
7/31/18 @ 2:41 PM
Prop
Prop
USER since 4/9/03

I highly doubt someone's tweet that has been deleted would fall under this. Maybe it would maybe it wouldn't. Still doesn't change the fact that they didn't even attempt to delete it. So how much did they change?  

Post Your Comment
7/31/18 @ 1:01 PM
7/31/18 @ 12:24 PM
Poison...
Poison...
USER since 3/14/18

So you’re saying that you can find posts from threads/handles that have been deleted? I don’t think that’s how this works.

Post Your Comment
7/31/18 @ 11:29 AM
BâssÂddîçt ©¸
BâssÂddîçt ©¸

Prop

Once you type it on the Internet it's permanently 

You can delete it later but the original still stays on record and can be recovered

Post Your Comment
7/31/18 @ 10:02 AM
Prop
Prop
USER since 4/9/03

That takes lot more effort (if possible) than some douche spending hours going through someone's twitter feed.  These guys don't even make an effort to delete/hide anything. 

Post Your Comment
7/31/18 @ 7:45 AM
BâssÂddîçt ©¸
BâssÂddîçt ©¸

All information on the Internet is saved practically for life even if you delete it

there are websites that can recover it for you one  called the Wayback machine

Also called archive.org

Post Your Comment
7/31/18 @ 7:37 AM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER since 6/15/01

...and I hate the social media "detectives"...  a great big L for these pitiful losers

Post Your Comment
7/31/18 @ 7:33 AM
Prop
Prop
USER since 4/9/03

How much better of a person can they be if they didn't go back and delete theses things. Either they still feel the same or they just don't give a crap. Most can't change the stupid things they did when they were young. The guys this continues to happen to could have. No way they don't remember saying those things. Again I have no sympathy for someone too stupid or arrogant to either go through their social media, or just delete old account and start new one the minute they make it to the show. 

Edited on 7/31/18 7:37 AM
Post Your Comment
7/30/18 @ 8:40 PM
chitowncrappieman
chitowncrappieman
MEMBER since 3/4/06

Okay poison  That just proves and re-enforces my stance on not getting involved in any of that publc posting nonsense of ones private life and going ons! That is personal and no other person should have  any knowledge of our personal lives what so ever!!

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 1,810 Posts