Minnesota Vikings

9/27/02 @ 3:30 PM
ORIGINAL POST
Troutnut
Troutnut
USER since 1/7/02
Looks like a pretty dismal year for the Vikes this year. Thought 5-11 was reachable, now I am starting to doubt that.

Showing Mr. Moss the door would be the first step towards bringing back some team unity I think. I am also disturbed at Tice's lack of discipline towards Moss.

What do you think Viking fans? Should Moss stay or go?

Troutnut

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 9,836 Posts
11/20/17 @ 12:23 PM
Route66
Route66
USER since 6/22/01

What I find unusual is the number of walk on's who have made the team and play all the time. Last sack was made by a walk on in his first game. Murray seems to be getting juiced up and is happy.

Theilin is getting running lessens from rookie receiver Cooley. He told him not to look back and just run. It paid off.

Post Your Comment
11/19/17 @ 10:46 PM
n.pike
n.pike
USER since 4/2/02

Vikings on a roll. Look like the 2nd best team in the NFC to me....but the schedule gets a lot harder these last 6 games. 

Post Your Comment
11/12/17 @ 10:39 PM
IceManKimi
IceManKimi
USER since 7/20/07

The big difference between them and the Packers is (wait for it) defense. Like they say, defense wins championships. That is true in all major sports. 

Post Your Comment
11/12/17 @ 10:31 PM
n.pike
n.pike
USER since 4/2/02

Bridgewater was a very good quarterback, and may still be, but if I were the Vikes...I'd stick with Case K. Even if he throws 2 pics like today, he also threw 4 touchdowns. I wouldn't let it get in his head that he'll be yanked from a bad play or two...

Maybe they have covered that with him. Just would be surprised to see them switch at this point. 

Post Your Comment
11/12/17 @ 3:09 PM
n.pike
n.pike
USER since 4/2/02

Pretty amazing that this team can overcome the loss of their franchise quarterback Bridgewater, Bradford, losing the first round pick for Bradford, Sharif Floyd, a recent first round pick that has been out the past two years, their first pick this year, the running back Cook, yet are still ascending  in the league.

Post Your Comment
10/29/17 @ 4:33 PM
n.pike
n.pike
USER since 4/2/02

I really don't think Bradford plays again this year...or ever. Just a mystery injury that isn't really getting better. The backup, Keanum is really good for a back up. I wonder if Bridgewater is getting close? 

Post Your Comment
10/18/17 @ 3:47 PM
goons den
goons den
USER since 12/30/04

A fast, aggressive defense that can tackle.  What a novel concept.......

Edited on 10/18/17 3:47 PM
Post Your Comment
10/18/17 @ 9:54 AM
benuts
benuts
USER since 1/19/02
Agree n.pike.  Not so sure Pack would have won this game had Rodgers played the whole game?  Always a tough place to play and that defense is good/agressive.

Post Your Comment
10/17/17 @ 9:23 PM
n.pike
n.pike
USER since 4/2/02

Minnesota has slowly acquired a very fast, aggressive, hard hitting defense over the years. The speed is what stood out to me in the GB game. And very good tackling. I think this team will win the division at 10-6 or something like that. The Bridgewater, Keenam, Bradford dilemma will be interesting. 

Offensive line is so much better. Very noticeable. 

Edited on 10/17/17 9:24 PM
Post Your Comment
10/17/17 @ 12:02 AM
beanbag
beanbag
USER since 12/17/09

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 9,836 Posts