Minnesota Vikings

9/27/02 @ 4:30 PM
ORIGINAL POST
Troutnut
Troutnut
USER since 1/7/02
Looks like a pretty dismal year for the Vikes this year. Thought 5-11 was reachable, now I am starting to doubt that.

Showing Mr. Moss the door would be the first step towards bringing back some team unity I think. I am also disturbed at Tice's lack of discipline towards Moss.

What do you think Viking fans? Should Moss stay or go?

Troutnut

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 9,979 Posts
8/9/18 @ 4:32 PM
no-luck
no-luck
USER since 12/14/12

Nick Easton played left guard, had a decent season.

Center is still on PUP.

Right guard is still out also.

Post Your Comment
8/9/18 @ 3:43 PM
n.pike
n.pike
USER since 4/2/02

Nick Easton out for the year. Huge blow as he was a good left tackle. For now, Vikings are beating the Packers as far as significant injuries this year....last year, Packers easily won that dubious distinction. 

Post Your Comment
3/21/18 @ 7:38 AM
BigMusky12
BigMusky12
USER since 12/22/04

I think there is a very good reason the red skins let this guy walk in the middle of his "prime."   I call major bust.  

Post Your Comment
3/21/18 @ 7:13 AM
BugleTrout
BugleTrout
USER since 9/27/01

I could see that happening.  There are no bigger fair weather fans in all of the NFL than the ones in MN.

Post Your Comment
3/20/18 @ 10:25 PM
thinblueline
thinblueline
USER since 1/25/10

There’s a pretty decent chance the Vikings will lose their first game having to play the Eagles in Philly. I hope Vikings fans don’t start bashing Cousins if he loses the first game because I really like Cousins and the Eagles are just tough. I can hear people now, bemoaning the 84 million contract, if he doesn’t deliver right out of the gate.

Post Your Comment
3/17/18 @ 8:19 PM
n.pike
n.pike
USER since 4/2/02

Richardson for a 1 year deal makes this scary defense even more frightening. 

Post Your Comment
3/13/18 @ 8:33 PM
Prop
Prop
USER since 4/9/03
Well no one knows more than a Bear fan or Packer fan winning one doesn't mean your going to win two. If I'm the Vikes I'm doing everything I can do to win one. Don't worry about a second or third just do everything to win the first one. Let the chips fall as they may. That's what they are doing. Good luck to you!

Edited on 3/13/18 8:34 PM
Post Your Comment
3/13/18 @ 5:06 PM
BugleTrout
BugleTrout
USER since 9/27/01

Big gamble for the Vikes.  The guy only has played in 2 playoff games that I know of.  If it works, it could mean your first Lombardi Trophy.  If not, that's a lot of dead cap money for the next few years.  Time will tell.

Very interesting day across the NFL.

Post Your Comment
3/13/18 @ 4:36 PM
Route66
Route66
USER since 6/22/01

Case will keep up with Cousin's at the end of next season IMO

Post Your Comment
3/13/18 @ 4:16 PM
n.pike
n.pike
USER since 4/2/02

Cousins to Minnesota. Big contract. High risk/high reward. Wonder what this does to Rodgers leverage? Yikes. 

Keenum with the Broncos and Bradford with the Cards. Interesting day. 

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 9,979 Posts