Minnesota Vikings

9/27/02 @ 4:30 PM
ORIGINAL POST
Troutnut
Troutnut
USER since 1/7/02
Looks like a pretty dismal year for the Vikes this year. Thought 5-11 was reachable, now I am starting to doubt that.

Showing Mr. Moss the door would be the first step towards bringing back some team unity I think. I am also disturbed at Tice's lack of discipline towards Moss.

What do you think Viking fans? Should Moss stay or go?

Troutnut

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 9,988 Posts
10/12/18 @ 11:53 PM
n.pike
n.pike
USER since 4/2/02

Really hard to get a read on this team so far this year. I have no clue. 

Post Your Comment
9/30/18 @ 1:53 PM
n.pike
n.pike
USER since 4/2/02

To go: At  Green Bay, Rams, and Eagles, during the first five games is brutal. All three teams with Super Bowl aspirations and on the road. Schedule will lighten up,  and the Packer schedule gets tougher,  but it almost looks like the Bears are the best team in this division. Incredible.

Post Your Comment
9/27/18 @ 10:07 PM
n.pike
n.pike
USER since 4/2/02

This Viking's team is good, but not great. At least for now.

Rams on the other hand, are nearly unstoppable. How in the world do you cover them? So many ways to beat you. I'm impressed. 

Post Your Comment
9/27/18 @ 9:50 PM
ayeFeesh
ayeFeesh
USER since 5/17/11

Bit of a shoot-out developing against the Rams.

Post Your Comment
9/17/18 @ 9:40 PM
n.pike
n.pike
USER since 4/2/02

Vikings get Dan Bailey. A very good kicker. One thing about the Vikings, they seem to always somehow be able to acquire a player mid year or on a moment's notice in order to  fill a need. 

Cousin's played out of his mind against Green Bay. One of the best games from any quarterback this season so far. Very accurate and good decision making. Even created for himself as he had to role out of the pocket a lot to give himself some time. 

Cook is a very good runner as well and the Vikings seem to have about 6 quality guys in their secondary and that D-line has been good for the last 20 years it seems. 

Post Your Comment
9/17/18 @ 3:14 PM
River Gnat
River Gnat
USER since 8/28/18

Surprise! Kicker waived!

Post Your Comment
9/10/18 @ 12:48 PM
Carpio
Carpio
MEMBER since 11/5/17

Only when there‚Äôs a one eyed QB behind center!    CARPIO 

Post Your Comment
9/10/18 @ 12:01 PM
beanbag
beanbag
USER since 12/17/09

Bugle Trout says Minnesota has the biggest fair weather fans in the nfl....I never seen so many last night when the packers were down at half time. 

Post Your Comment
9/10/18 @ 11:25 AM
Goldeneye68
Goldeneye68
USER since 10/21/02

Good win for the Vikings yesterday. The defense picked where it left off (minus the NFC Championship game). SKOL!

Post Your Comment
8/9/18 @ 4:32 PM
no-luck
no-luck
USER since 12/14/12

Nick Easton played left guard, had a decent season.

Center is still on PUP.

Right guard is still out also.

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 9,988 Posts