Lunch on the lake????

6/5/15 @ 7:40 AM
ORIGINAL POST
POPPER
POPPER
USER since 6/20/01
Can you guys recommend a SE Wis lake that has a place to dock and grab some lunch.....Thx
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 12 Posts
6/17/15 @ 9:41 PM
Hot Rod
Hot Rod
USER since 6/21/01
They also have a 3-6pm happy hour, with $2 tall boys, $2 micro taps, and $3 Jack Daniels or Tito's vodka drinks. Also Ma Baensch Herring apon request. This is at the Golden Anchor, which opens at 11. I know I'm going on, but I'm working on that side of the lake this summer and they've let me keep my kayak there.

Edited on 6/17/15 9:42 PM
Post Your Comment
6/17/15 @ 7:28 AM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER since 6/15/01
nice to hear an old familiar name in the Golden Anchor... I know that they had to jump thru a bunch of hoops to get their licensing, etc...

Post Your Comment
6/17/15 @ 7:22 AM
SnakeSter
SnakeSter
MEMBER since 7/9/12
Lake Geneva has a variety of places to stop at. I don't stop as I usually bring a lunch on board, but they do have more than one.

Edited on 6/17/15 7:22 AM
Post Your Comment
6/16/15 @ 5:51 PM
Hot Rod
Hot Rod
USER since 6/21/01
The Golden Anchor on Pewaukee Lake has reopened. The food is excellent and the place is way more casual than Dylan's was. I fish out of a kayak so I need to stop and walk around for awhile, but they said if I called in an order they would run it out to me on their dock. Also Kim's lakeside has great pizza.

Post Your Comment
6/11/15 @ 4:40 PM
POPPER
POPPER
USER since 6/20/01
Thanks for the suggestions........Ended up on Wind lake, ate at Sportsmans, decent food

Post Your Comment
6/8/15 @ 11:52 AM
Robbollio
Robbollio
USER since 10/17/04
Always good having a bloody mary and wings mid day before heading back out to fish more... Mmmmmm

Post Your Comment
6/8/15 @ 9:12 AM
vegas492
vegas492
USER since 5/21/03
Pewaukee has lots of choices.

Waterfront, next to Smokeys Musky Shop and launch is a nice option. Decent burgers, great pizza and wings.

Arguably the best pizza in the area is the Drydock on the north side of the lake. I've known people to pick up a pie and eat it in the boat when out there.

I think the best burger in Waukesha county is found at the Sportsdoc on the south shore of the lake. Right next to it is the SandBar which I'm told has good food, too.

All of those places have piers to tie up and grab your food.

But if you are coming to the lake, the BP on the corner of G and Prospect has great pre-made sub sandwiches in their store.

Enjoy your time on the water!

Post Your Comment
6/5/15 @ 11:56 PM
chitowncrappieman
chitowncrappieman
MEMBER since 3/4/06
On Lake Waubesa there was or is place called the green lantern. you can tie up your boat at their pier walk up and get a burger or what ever plus a beverage of choice. it was a nice place at one time haven't been there in years though. Check it out if you have a mind to. Smile

Post Your Comment
6/5/15 @ 9:15 AM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER since 6/15/01
forgot about Pewaukee, bunch a different places there

...Fishbone's on Nags, or across the street...not sure if they offer docking... great drinks and food, little $$$

Edited on 6/5/15 9:18 AM
Post Your Comment
6/5/15 @ 8:49 AM
Igor
Igor
USER since 6/20/01
Nemahbin, Pewaukee come to mind. Fowler has some places just a short walk from the pier. I recommend Todd's Bar & Grill straight across the parking lot! La Belle to, I think.

Used to be places on Nagawicka but it has been 20 years since I've been on that lake so don't quote me.

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 12 Posts