Lake-Link Messenger Update

9/24/15 @ 12:39 PM
ORIGINAL POST
Darin - Lake-Link
Darin - Lake-Link
MEMBER since 5/17/01
We will be updating the messenger tonight so you might experience a little bit of downtime while we switch things over. This is more of a overhaul of functionality and performance rather than a lot of new features. Once it switches over I will let you know and we would like feedback whether anyone is experiencing any issues. Thank You!
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 62 Posts
11/25/15 @ 4:33 PM
Plmlk
Plmlk
MEMBER since 12/18/07
Had the new message icon blinking, so I went into messenger to look. It showed two unread messages from June. Funny thing is, I went into sent items and I responded to both of them in June. No clue why they showed up today as new unread messages. Weird...

Post Your Comment
9/30/15 @ 10:30 AM
chitowncrappieman
chitowncrappieman
MEMBER since 3/4/06
I spoke too soon I now have that unread message back again Doh! Angry

Post Your Comment
9/30/15 @ 8:31 AM
Steve - Lake-Link
Steve - Lake-Link
MEMBER since 4/18/01
Please clear your browsers cache/temporary internet files a try Messenger once again.

We think the problem is with those users that use goofy, non-standard alpha-numeric characters in their Handles. Those goofy characters do not play nice with programming code!

Post Your Comment
9/30/15 @ 7:22 AM
chitowncrappieman
chitowncrappieman
MEMBER since 3/4/06
Wow after typing that I still had the problem it has now vanished for now and I hope forever. Thanks.

Post Your Comment
9/30/15 @ 7:20 AM
chitowncrappieman
chitowncrappieman
MEMBER since 3/4/06
Still experiencing the same problem

Post Your Comment
9/30/15 @ 6:56 AM
Tomr
Tomr
MEMBER since 8/24/01
My messenger on the Mac is now showing unread messages again. This is after I loved in today. Last night, the IPad did not show this message and all of my messages were gone.

Post Your Comment
9/30/15 @ 6:36 AM
SnakeSter
SnakeSter
MEMBER since 7/9/12
Hey Darin, My messenger seems to be fixed!!!!! Thanx

Post Your Comment
9/30/15 @ 6:12 AM
Greg Small
Let's Go Fishing
USER since 3/18/03
yup, still no messenger as of this morning.

Post Your Comment
9/30/15 @ 5:23 AM
SnakeSter
SnakeSter
MEMBER since 7/9/12
My messages are back only to 29May. Blinking message light still there. It looks like they are getting closer to the problem! Good luck guys

Post Your Comment
9/29/15 @ 9:18 PM
Greg Small
Let's Go Fishing
USER since 3/18/03
The messages are not gone, but something is not being displayed correctly. They work fine for me. Everyone please make sure you clear your Temporary Internet Files (cache) and try again.

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 62 Posts