Lake-Link March Madness Pool 2015

3/12/15 @ 9:41 AM
ORIGINAL POST
Gator43
Gator43
USER since 8/1/01
Let the MADNESS begin! Congrats to GP on the win last year! And also to those in the Top 10 of 47 in the pool last year...pic attached. Once again, we have started an end of the season college basketball pool on cbssportsline.com for anyone who is interested. We have our own group webpage, complete with our own message board on the CBS Sportsline website. The pool is for bragging rights only, and no money will exchange hands. It's completely free to sign up and participate in the pool. Managers: esoxcpr, Bucky10 and Gator43 Rules are as follows: Contestants will pick the winners of each bracket game after they are announced on March 17th. Points will be awarded for each correct pick. First round games are worth 1 point each, second round games are 2 points each, and so on all the way to the championship game which is the sixth round, and thus worth 6 points. Tie break will be the TOTAL SCORE of the championship game. Meaning the total number of points scored by both teams in that game. All picks and everything associated with the pool can be done online on our pools personal website, including LIVE scores while the games are being played. Anyone who wants in, send a messenger to one of the managers with an email address where an invitation to play can be sent. Remember, we need a valid email address to send the invitation for you to be able to access the pool website. You have to register (for free) on the cbs sportsline website from the link that will be emailed to you to be able to access the pool website. If you have any trouble doing so, let one of the managers know and we'll do our best to get you all straightened out. I'll also ask that everyone use their Lake-Link handle on the pool website so we all know who is who. HOW TO CHANGE YOUR NAME IN THE STANDINGS TO YOUR LL HANDLE: Go to the 'Options' tab, then select 'Personal' and then change 'Your Name' to your LL handle. Remember, this is just for fun and LL bragging rights. Anyone on here just to get a rise out of others will be removed, no questions asked. If you were in last year, you don't need an invite to join this year. You are automatically carried over into this year. I will post brackets when they're available. Good Luck! http://lake-link.mayhem.cbssports.com/
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 38 Posts
4/13/15 @ 6:12 PM
SnakeSter
SnakeSter
MEMBER since 7/9/12
This doesn't have anything to do with who won or anything. I heard them talking about this on the radio after the 12 yr old kid tied for first out of 12 or 20 million people. Don't know the number? It was a lot. The question is: Percentage wise, how much talent vs. luck is picking the tourney? I am going to put my answer down a little later because I just want to make sure I'm not too far off base to begin.

Talent: % Luck: % Thought this one would be fun.

Post Your Comment
4/7/15 @ 3:47 PM
falkamania
falkamania
USER since 7/2/03
Great Pickin Unreel, Congrats Bud!!

Post Your Comment
4/6/15 @ 8:42 AM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER since 6/15/01
congrats Unreel!

Post Your Comment
4/6/15 @ 6:04 AM
SnakeSter
SnakeSter
MEMBER since 7/9/12
Great Job Unreel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's really harder than it appears!!!!!!!!!

Post Your Comment
4/5/15 @ 4:32 PM
meatpuppets
meatpuppets
USER since 1/7/09
Congratulations unreel. At least I finally cracked the top ten!

Post Your Comment
4/5/15 @ 3:27 PM
jawjerker
jawjerker
USER since 1/14/02
Congratulations Unreel

Post Your Comment
4/5/15 @ 3:09 PM
Unreel
Unreel
USER since 6/15/01
Woo Hoo! Thanks! Finally won one of these. Even a blind squirrel can find a nut once in a while. Even sweeter because of the Badgers' success.

Post Your Comment
4/5/15 @ 6:50 AM
clark co chris
clark co chris
USER since 4/5/09
Congrats, unreel! Looking like no matter what happens Monday night, you 'da man!

Post Your Comment
3/30/15 @ 10:13 AM
benuts
benuts
USER since 1/19/02
Im out!

Thanks for setting this up again Gator. Always fun to get in this.

Post Your Comment
3/29/15 @ 6:33 PM
jawjerker
jawjerker
USER since 1/14/02
I have a chance, need the Wildcats to win but I'm a Badger fan and will be Saturday night

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 38 Posts