Kia's

12/7/14 @ 6:47 PM
ORIGINAL POST
icebelt
icebelt
USER since 10/22/13
Kia's are they worth it? Why did you buy one or would you buy one?
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 47 Posts
12/10/14 @ 8:49 PM
jawjerker
jawjerker
USER since 1/14/02
American vehicles made with overseas products??? Next thing your going to try and tell me is that a Harley Davidson has parts not made in the States

Post Your Comment
12/10/14 @ 5:47 PM
FDL Mike
FDL Mike
USER since 6/15/01
I'll second that , Dude

Post Your Comment
12/10/14 @ 5:35 PM
the_dude
the_dude
USER since 1/10/03
I find the massive amount of misinformed idiots in this country way more troubling for its future than some people buying Kia automobiles.

Post Your Comment
12/10/14 @ 5:32 PM
Dave (Golden)
Dave (Golden)
MEMBER since 6/22/01
Might be of interest...

Looks like just about every model made..

KOGOD MADE IN AMERICA AUTO INDEX

http://www.american.edu/kogod/autoindex/2014.cfm

Post Your Comment
12/10/14 @ 4:44 PM
FDL Mike
FDL Mike
USER since 6/15/01
lumping all Unions into one , by saying your governor doesn't want Unions , if true, shows how shallow your governor is.. Field trade unions and factory unions are completely different..In field trade unions, we do our job, or we don't have one...

Post Your Comment
12/10/14 @ 3:43 PM
Dave (Golden)
Dave (Golden)
MEMBER since 6/22/01
It is Dave..

And how about the Rules of Conduct?

Do not engage in "flame-wars" or excessive exchange of confrontational postings. Debate is important, but users should not try to "pick a fight."

Or you can read them here if you like:

http://www.lake-link.com/boards/rules.cfm

Post Your Comment
12/10/14 @ 3:37 PM
icebelt
icebelt
USER since 10/22/13
Thanks dave for proof reading my post. Now on with your debating.

Edited on 12/10/14 3:42 PM
Post Your Comment
12/10/14 @ 3:35 PM
keeper2
keeper2
MEMBER since 9/5/02
I have 2 Toyotas and I like them both. I won't go back to an American car... American cars are built by Union People and my governor keeps saying we don't want unions. I think he's wrong but I still like the cars I have...

Post Your Comment
12/10/14 @ 3:25 PM
lazyfishr
lazyfishr
USER since 5/29/06
Why did the American auto industry gut the manufacturing companies that supplied them? When foreign car makers use more American made parts than their US competitors, I think loyalty goes out the window. Most foreign manufacturers are building cars in the states, so when you buy foreign, in many cases, you are supporting more US jobs.

Post Your Comment
12/10/14 @ 2:50 PM
Dave (Golden)
Dave (Golden)
MEMBER since 6/22/01
I submitted this kia thread to do just as it is with the Lake link debate. I don't understand myself why people would gut our american auto manufactering to buy any forign vehicle.

Maybe because they can't spell...?? Do you work in the industry, or a State that does Auto manufacturing .... hehehehe Big Smile

I submitted this Kia thread to do just as it is with the Lake-Link debate. I don't understand myself why people would gut our American auto manufacturing to buy any foreign vehicle.

Edited on 12/10/14 2:52 PM
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 47 Posts