SEARCH
MORE
General Discussion

Joke of the day

1/8/03 @ 7:06 PM
redneck29
User since 8/28/01
PARKING TICKET

I went to the store the other day, and I was in there for only about 5 minutes. When I came out there was a motorcycle cop writing a parking ticket. So I went up to him and said, "Come on, buddy, how about giving a guy a break?" He ignored me and continued writing the ticket. So I called him a pencil-necked geek. He glared at me and started writing another ticket for worn tires! So I called him a piece of garbage. He finished the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first. Then he started writing a third ticket! This went on for about 20 minutes... the more I abused him, the more tickets he wrote. I didn't care. My car was parked around the corner. I try to have a little fun each day. It's important.

Displaying 1 to 15 of 7,538 posts
4/17/24 @ 4:03 PM
Fishlovme
Fishlovme
PRO MEMBER User since 6/22/01
A father buys a lie detector robot that slaps people when they lie.  He decides to test it out at dinner one night. The father asks his son what he did that afternoon. The son says, "I did some schoolwork."  The robot slaps the son. The son says, "Ok, Ok. I was at a friend's house watching movies."  Dad asks, "What movie did you watch?" Son says, "Toy Story." The robot slaps the son. Son says, "Ok, Ok, we were watching por*n."  Dad says, "What? At your age I didn't even know what por*n was."  The robot slaps the father.  Mom laughs and says, "Well, he certainly is your son."  The robot slaps the mother.  Robot for sale.
4/15/24 @ 12:51 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
PRO MEMBER User since 7/24/20
4/14/24 @ 4:21 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86qKgK0asGo​​​
4/13/24 @ 7:42 PM
Kayaker 8
User since 8/28/20
anybody here have some spare fishing line?

https://summarynews.whatfinger.com/2024/04/13/very-bad-prank/

4/13/24 @ 3:43 PM
Polski
Polski
PRO MEMBER User since 5/11/03
Don't
4/13/24 @ 2:23 PM
RangerKid
User since 6/26/01
Joke of the day photo by RangerKid
4/12/24 @ 6:18 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2

Joke of the day photo by Bassmaster+recordracks 2
4/12/24 @ 4:22 PM
weknder
User since 1/30/11
I remember when i was little and had that rare condition where i had to eat a handful of dirt every day from the garden....good thing i had older brothers and sisters to tell me about it...
4/12/24 @ 1:45 PM
Kayaker 8
User since 8/28/20
Common sense is not  a gift, it's a curse.

Because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

4/11/24 @ 12:06 PM
setterjack
setterjack
PRO MEMBER User since 1/18/07
Joke of the day photo by setterjack
4/8/24 @ 2:39 PM
Fishlovme
Fishlovme
PRO MEMBER User since 6/22/01
A wife sent a message to her husband: “Don’t forget to buy vegetables on your way back from the office, and Priscilla says hi to you.”
Husband: Who is Priscilla?
Wife: Nobody, I was just making sure you read my message.
Husband: But I’m with Priscilla right now, so which Priscilla are you talking about?
Wife: Where are you??
Husband: Near the vegetable market.
Wife: Wait I’m coming there right now...
After 10 minutes she texts her husband, “Where are you?”
Husband: I’m at the office. Now that you are at the market, buy whatever vegetables you need.
4/8/24 @ 2:31 PM
Jimbo
Jimbo
User since 6/18/01
Right on Gobbler.......

4/8/24 @ 2:27 PM
gobbler
PRO MEMBER User since 6/30/01
The Eclipse 
4/8/24 @ 1:00 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
I do ice sculptures. Today I made a sphere and tomorrow I will make a cube.
4/7/24 @ 4:52 PM
Polski
Polski
PRO MEMBER User since 5/11/03
Joke of the day photo by Polski
Displaying 1 to 15 of 7,538 posts

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
solid hook sets by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE