Joke of the day

1/8/03 @ 7:06 PM
ORIGINAL POST
redneck29
redneck29
USER since 8/28/01
PARKING TICKET

I went to the store the other day, and I was in there for only about 5 minutes. When I came out there was a motorcycle cop writing a parking ticket. So I went up to him and said, "Come on, buddy, how about giving a guy a break?" He ignored me and continued writing the ticket. So I called him a pencil-necked geek. He glared at me and started writing another ticket for worn tires! So I called him a piece of garbage. He finished the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first. Then he started writing a third ticket! This went on for about 20 minutes... the more I abused him, the more tickets he wrote. I didn't care. My car was parked around the corner. I try to have a little fun each day. It's important.

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 5,483 Posts
TODAY @ 7:15 AM
BâssÂddîçt ©¸
BâssÂddîçt ©¸

Polski

Polski

MEMBER since 5/11/03

FOLLOW USER

BLOCK USER

RRRRRRRRRRRR...........This took me longer than it should have.

The pegleg 

Post Your Comment
TODAY @ 7:11 AM
Batman1
Batman1
USER since 1/23/09

Q: What do Minnesota Vikings fans and Kentucky residents have in common?

A: They love their Cousins.....

Post Your Comment
8/19/18 @ 5:26 PM
Polski
Polski
MEMBER since 5/11/03

RRRRRRRRRRRR...........This took me longer than it should have.

Post Your Comment
8/14/18 @ 8:50 AM
hockeyguy39
hockeyguy39
USER since 8/24/07

That's a good one Batman. My manager always likes to start and end our pointless team meetings with a joke, and that one is definitely getting used lol.

A good one that needs to be brought back to light is one I may very well have seen on here, so thank you whoever you are!

(best said aloud)

Why did Suzy fall off the swing? Because she had no arms. 

Knock knock.

Who's there?

Definitely not Suzy!

Post Your Comment
8/14/18 @ 6:58 AM
Batman1
Batman1
USER since 1/23/09

Q. What do 'Winnie The Pooh' and 'Atilla The Hun' have in common?

A . Same middle name

Post Your Comment
8/13/18 @ 5:57 PM
Polski
Polski
MEMBER since 5/11/03

So you call your Grandma and ask, "Hey Grandma, seeing you live so close to the Airport would it be alright if I park my car at you house for the next two weeks?"..............................

Post Your Comment
8/4/18 @ 7:21 AM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER since 6/15/01

reminds me of Judge Seraphim in Milwaukee... use to go sit in his court for cheap entertainment

Post Your Comment
8/4/18 @ 7:11 AM
Wicasa
Wicasa
USER since 11/11/15

I think I kinda like that judge.  

No joke

Post Your Comment
8/4/18 @ 6:35 AM
8/3/18 @ 9:23 PM
Batman1
Batman1
USER since 1/23/09

My neighbor lady was out with her weed wacker this morning doing some trimming around the yard. About 10 minutes into her project I heard this loud scream and lookedout the door to see her running toward her car. She had her cat under her right arm and his severed tail in her left hand. I asked what happened and she admitted that she accidentally cut off her cat's tail. I asked her where she was taking him and she said      "Wal-Mart".

When I asked her why she proudly stated     " Well,  they are the world's largest re-tailer" ...

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 5,483 Posts