8/2/18 @ 4:13 PM
INITIAL POST
BowMeHunter
User since 12/16/14
Displaying 1 to 15 of 30 posts
1/16/21 @ 10:20 PM
One shot one kill
User since 8/12/02

Most of the time it's bulk mail . Goes in trash . Open up and find a postage paid card and send back blank . Costs about triple regular postage rate. 

1/16/21 @ 10:04 PM
Prop
Prop
User since 4/9/03

I told them to shove my lifetime membership couple years ago. They still send me stuff. I mark it all return to sender.

1/16/21 @ 9:58 PM
Goalie Dad
Goalie Dad
User since 9/13/20

So, should I join, or should I not?

One of the instructors of a class I recently attended said we ALL should join.
Then I check out the website and social media and there are a LOT of bitter people. 

1/16/21 @ 8:22 PM
One shot one kill
User since 8/12/02

A classic case of guys paid too much , but use the company's money for their entertainment  instead of the mission  .

1/16/21 @ 9:44 AM
Carpio
Carpio
PRO MEMBER User since 11/5/17

This thread is about to be history!       Too controversial to be discussed intelligenty!        CARPIO 

1/16/21 @ 9:02 AM
Arod
User since 2/26/13

The law finally caught up with LaPierra?? and the crook that he is!!

1/16/21 @ 12:22 AM
One shot one kill
User since 8/12/02

All I know is the lady who is The NRA president wrote an article a few months ago . Proudly stating the President is a proud life member.  I wrote her a letter ,  "so am I , for 25 years" . How long has he been a fellow member  ?  Suprisinly I did not get an answer .  Still waiting  .

1/15/21 @ 6:42 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
PRO MEMBER User since 7/24/20

Don’t want to say too much here except I would believe many thing will shut down now. Don’t like it at all. 

1/15/21 @ 6:38 PM
no-luck
User since 12/14/12

NRA has filed Chapter 11 Bankruptcy. 

One line form Statement from NRA:   The NRA said in a statement Friday that it is in its "strongest financial condition in years" and that it filed for bankruptcy protection to escape "a corrupt political and regulatory environment in New York."

4/27/19 @ 8:45 PM
ktowne
ktowne
PRO MEMBER User since 7/20/03

When the focus is on an organization's upper level hierarchy Vs it's core members that's a bad sign.

4/27/19 @ 6:14 PM
Tim_T
User since 6/17/11

When did the government stick its nose into the NRA's business? The group lobbies Congress for the most part and a prior post was correct about how I don't see or hear a lot from the NRA on safety and education. 

Tim

4/27/19 @ 4:57 PM
BâssÂddîçt ©¸
BâssÂddîçt ©¸
PRO MEMBER User since 6/15/01

Just like most organizations nonprofits and unions

Once the government sticks their nose in their business

They become political

4/27/19 @ 3:54 PM
Bozo
User since 7/29/02

The NRA used to be a service organization teaching gun safety and hunter education. I don't know what happened to them.

4/27/19 @ 12:11 PM
no-luck
User since 12/14/12

Treeshark I agree, needs a housecleaning from top to bottom.

4/27/19 @ 9:54 AM
BâssÂddîçt ©¸
BâssÂddîçt ©¸
PRO MEMBER User since 6/15/01

tinfoil hat need extra layer nihsif

Displaying 1 to 15 of 30 posts

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fish located by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE