I HATE THAT COMMERCIAL!

10/27/02 @ 10:15 PM
ORIGINAL POST
Mud Puppy
Mud Puppy
USER since 8/11/01
I'm gonna puke if I see that stupid commercial with Toby Keith singing "I'm a Ford truck man" again! I'll bet I've seen it a hundred times in the last month, and I usually only watch the news and football. It must be a sign from God that I should be out fishing. Sorry, just had to vent.

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 748 Posts
12/10/17 @ 4:26 PM
percheye1
percheye1
USER since 6/24/01

Farmersonly.com must have a low budget very poor ads.

Post Your Comment
12/10/17 @ 4:22 PM
BugleTrout
BugleTrout
USER since 9/27/01

The J.G. Wentworth commercials. They went from mildly amusing to just plain annoying.  But I gotta hand it to them.  I could easily tell you their phone number.

Post Your Comment
12/10/17 @ 4:15 PM
River Man
River Man
USER since 6/18/01

Whoever decided to resurrect the Skittle Pox commercials with the two dorky kids pulling Skittles off their faces!

Post Your Comment
12/9/17 @ 4:39 PM
Badwolf
Badwolf
USER since 6/13/07

I can't stand anything from or with that idiot from I-Net.  He's a 3rd grade class clown that never grew up.  Any company that features him goes on my boycott list.  And since he seems to have a lock on WISN that means I don't buy much from their advertisers.  If I wanted my intelligence insulted I'd tune to NPR.

Post Your Comment
12/9/17 @ 4:32 PM
Badwolf
Badwolf
USER since 6/13/07

You mean you don't like being talked down to?

Post Your Comment
12/9/17 @ 3:58 PM
Plmlk
Plmlk
MEMBER since 12/18/07

I’m with you IMK!  

On the way to or from work, when the Kessler commercials come on, I turn the volume all the way down so I don’t have to listen.  

Post Your Comment
12/9/17 @ 3:22 PM
chaw
chaw
USER since 9/11/02

Phishin- That is Danny McBribe and I agree that spot isn’t very funny at all. You don’t have to love Dale jr. to hate that commercial. I’ve got a bigger problem. I’m still reeling from Bassball calling me Chas. The only two Chas’ I know of are Chas Bono and Chas Michael Michaels. 

Know it was a typo BB, but it gave me a chuckle. 

Edited on 12/9/17 3:23 PM
Post Your Comment
12/9/17 @ 9:39 AM
svitreum
svitreum
USER since 8/29/06

Speaking of those Gruber law commercials. There must be a good number of people using his services as I see people at work wearing the t-shirts. Quite a bit too. I work in Kenosha and live in Burlington (senior automation technician). The majority of people who work at the plant come down from Racine as the mother ship plant is there. City folks are keeping him going I believe.

As far as My Pillow goes, my wife wants one for a gift now. She's impressed with his life story I guess.

Edited on 12/9/17 9:41 AM
Post Your Comment
12/9/17 @ 9:37 AM
BâssÂddîçt ©¸
BâssÂddîçt ©¸

I am  not going to read back ...But to point this out...you cant get the commercial out of your head....Then Its working perfectly 

Post Your Comment
12/9/17 @ 9:20 AM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER since 6/15/01

lol, I kinda like the one where it's a skit of him inventing his pillow and logo... otherwise the other one and damn jingle drive me about bat crap crazy reaching for the remote

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 748 Posts