I HATE THAT COMMERCIAL!

10/27/02 @ 10:15 PM
ORIGINAL POST
Mud Puppy
Mud Puppy
USER since 8/11/01
I'm gonna puke if I see that stupid commercial with Toby Keith singing "I'm a Ford truck man" again! I'll bet I've seen it a hundred times in the last month, and I usually only watch the news and football. It must be a sign from God that I should be out fishing. Sorry, just had to vent.

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 843 Posts
11/27/18 @ 9:55 PM
Polski
Polski
MEMBER since 5/11/03

Agree with River, the GMC.... I love it BS chick, must have seen it 20 x's during last nights NFL game.

Post Your Comment
11/27/18 @ 6:41 PM
river_chaser
river_chaser
USER since 10/3/12

Does anyone fall for that ad that requires a man to spend the required 3 months salary on her engagement ring?  It mustve worked since the ad was aired for several years.

Post Your Comment
11/27/18 @ 6:31 PM
River Gnat
River Gnat
USER since 8/28/18

Yeah Chaw, my wife is ecstatic with her new Subaru Forester. Doesn't matter what I drive! You are stuck with the 4 diamond rings. Good luck!

Post Your Comment
11/27/18 @ 6:25 PM
icebelt
icebelt
USER since 10/22/13

No your to believe your wife has the say in the house. I would tell her to get in it than and keep driving it and don't come back! The Capitol B!

Post Your Comment
11/27/18 @ 6:15 PM
chaw
chaw
USER since 9/11/02

I’m calling major BS on the two diamond ring from Kay’s. 1 diamond for love and the other for your best friend. Now if I buy just one diamond for my wife it’s not good enough because it means she’s either not my love or my best friend? Thanks Kay for making the standard 2 diamonds. Next year it will be 3 diamonds symbolizing love, friend, and motherhood. Then 4 for sense of humor.. I hereby boycott Kay’s! 

River Gnat- if you don’t buy two SUV’s you’re a bad husband!

Post Your Comment
11/27/18 @ 5:39 PM
River Gnat
River Gnat
USER since 8/28/18

The young husband surprising his wife with the 2 new GMC trucks. She loves the blue one so he is "stuck" with the red.Who are they target marketing? Am I supposed to buy new trucks or just feel inadequate?

Post Your Comment
11/21/18 @ 10:42 AM
split shot
split shot
USER since 6/19/01

Any ad that has Alex Trebeck. I can't stand that pompous prick.

Post Your Comment
11/20/18 @ 6:14 AM
chitowncrappieman
chitowncrappieman
MEMBER since 3/4/06

The new Bose commercial with Aaron Rogers wearing a set of head phones walking around like he owns the world. Hell he can't even run a football team efficiently.

Edited on 11/20/18 6:14 AM
Post Your Comment
11/16/18 @ 8:09 PM
icebelt
icebelt
USER since 10/22/13

That pain cream one. You smell like my Walter.

Post Your Comment
10/29/18 @ 8:17 PM
ifishwi
ifishwi
USER since 1/12/05

Seems you can't go a week without a new drug commercial appearing in front of you on TV. First you try pronouncing it, then after seeing it a few times you get to know what it's for. Same old happy family with a new-found ability to get out doing the things they love to do. Pretty tired of it after about 600 times. I won't get into all the possible side effects... I'd rather be sick than risk some of those.

Then 2-3 years later you see another commercial listing some of them that became familiar to you. They are on a long list under class action suit. Does anyone really ask their doctor if this crap is right for you?

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 843 Posts