This should be self explanatory (guess who takes longer to get ready for work):
Edited on 6/12/14 6:20 PM
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 20 Posts
6/14/14 @ 8:31 AM
lazyfishr
lazyfishr
USER since 5/29/06
All I have out on my half of the sink is my tooth brush and soap. Wife has much more on the counter. But if she finds 1 whisker in the sink, I'm the messy one......

Post Your Comment
6/13/14 @ 7:40 PM
1cast-away
1cast-away
USER since 2/2/09
All of my wife's crap fits in the bathroom closet. My struggle with her is the top of the fridge. Too many dog treats an toys, whatever "new and improved " powdered health shake mix she will use twice and forget about among other things. My favorite is when she doesn't quite get things up there all the way ,turning the freezer door into a booby trap.

Post Your Comment
6/13/14 @ 5:56 PM
split shot
split shot
USER since 6/19/01
reply to the_dude: I'm with Tinman TJR. While I don't have a truck, my vehicle is much less cluttered than the spouse's vehicle, which is an SUV (and my boat tower - I never complain).

reply to nishif: BUSTED! those are in fact my magazines, back issues of In-Fisherman and Wisconsin SPORTSMAN. I of course read new issues during lunch at work.

Post Your Comment
6/13/14 @ 1:31 PM
TinmanTJR
TinmanTJR
USER since 2/17/04
Not for me...

I can't sit in a dirty mess, so all my vehicles are clean and clear on the inside, and usually the outside as well. I'm not anal about it, just prefer it that way.

So in my house, all messes usually follow the wife and kids, inside, outside, and the vehicles.

Post Your Comment
6/13/14 @ 12:47 PM
the_dude
the_dude
USER since 1/10/03
The funny thing is if we started posting pictures of the inside of our trucks vs. the inside of the wife's car, we would likely see the opposite phenomenon.

Edited on 6/13/14 12:47 PM
Post Your Comment
6/13/14 @ 12:36 PM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER since 6/15/01
sounds like you guys have come to a grand bargain for both sides... congrats on the new home!

Post Your Comment
6/13/14 @ 12:06 PM
BugleTrout
BugleTrout
USER since 9/27/01
nihsif,

I've sort of done that on my own. Between the workbench on the unfinished side and the beer frig, recliner and HD flatscreen on the finished side, I'm just fine down there. Big Smile

Post Your Comment
6/13/14 @ 10:25 AM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER since 6/15/01
at least she didn't migrate you to the basement! Wink

Post Your Comment
6/13/14 @ 9:21 AM
BugleTrout
BugleTrout
USER since 9/27/01
When we moved into our starter home 17 years ago, my wife and I were just out of college. We fit all of our clothes in the closet in our room. The house was built in 1954 so there wasn't a ton of closet space but we managed. The house did not have a shower in the main floor bathroom but there is a shower stall in the basement. We had pretty much the same setup in the house where I grew up so it wasn't a big deal for me to shower down there. We remodeled the main floor bath about 5 years after we bought the place but I can still count on 2 hands the amount of times that I've taken a shower in there. I'm a creature of habit and after growing up showering in the basement and then doing it for 5 years in our house, I was fine in maintaining the status quo. Over time, my belongings have slowly migrated to the basement. It started with my shoes. Then a rack mysteriously appeared and my hanging clothes ended up down there. My wife came home one day with a dresser that she got at a rummage sale which found it's way to the basement. All of my jeans, sweatshirts and sweaters filled that dresser. Now I'm down to my underwear, socks and t-shirts in a small dresser in our bedroom. She has the entire closet, her large dresser and two drawers in mine. The main floor shower has a wide array of shower gels, bubble baths, shampoos and conditioners. My shower has a bar of Irish Spring and a bottle of Head and Shoulders.

We just had an offer accepted on our next home. We will be moving in about a month. The master bedroom is huge and has two large closets. I wonder how many years it will take for her to take over both. Big Smile

Post Your Comment
6/13/14 @ 7:48 AM
SJB
SJB
USER since 7/16/01
For the first time in awhile, I feel lucky with my wife. While she is significantly messier than I am, nothing even close to that.

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 20 Posts