This should be self explanatory (guess who takes longer to get ready for work):
Edited on 6/12/14 6:20 PM
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 25 Posts
12/1/18 @ 10:12 AM
wiscoarborist
wiscoarborist
USER since 11/6/18

Just this morning I got out of the shower and commented to myself how much crap there was on the counter. Huge closet - all hers. Another large closet upstairs is more than half hers too.

My seasonal clothing makes a migration from storage (basement) to upstairs...

Speaking of basement...I haven't a leg to stand on when I bring these things up. Right now I have the kayak down there. I'm almost done with it. One workshop and an additional workbench and an additional table with an electric chainsaw sharpener. (the good one. Oregon. $550)  The walls are surrounded by shelving. 90% my stuff.

Post Your Comment
12/1/18 @ 7:56 AM
Pool8
Pool8
USER since 1/27/17

Same here I'm married to a self described product queen

Post Your Comment
12/1/18 @ 7:53 AM
Igor
Igor
USER since 6/20/01

Splitshot, when were you taking pictures in my house?????

Post Your Comment
11/30/18 @ 10:13 PM
budman1987
budman1987
USER since 1/19/03

Yeah but the finished product is a beautiful thing

Post Your Comment
11/30/18 @ 8:38 PM
Plmlk
Plmlk
MEMBER since 12/18/07

This is hilarious, and so true.  

I could take a pic. of our bathroom and it wouldn’t look appreciably different from SS’s pic lol. 

Post Your Comment
6/14/14 @ 8:31 AM
lazyfishr
lazyfishr
USER since 5/29/06
All I have out on my half of the sink is my tooth brush and soap. Wife has much more on the counter. But if she finds 1 whisker in the sink, I'm the messy one......

Post Your Comment
6/13/14 @ 7:40 PM
1cast-away
1cast-away
USER since 2/2/09
All of my wife's crap fits in the bathroom closet. My struggle with her is the top of the fridge. Too many dog treats an toys, whatever "new and improved " powdered health shake mix she will use twice and forget about among other things. My favorite is when she doesn't quite get things up there all the way ,turning the freezer door into a booby trap.

Post Your Comment
6/13/14 @ 5:56 PM
split shot
split shot
USER since 6/19/01
reply to the_dude: I'm with Tinman TJR. While I don't have a truck, my vehicle is much less cluttered than the spouse's vehicle, which is an SUV (and my boat tower - I never complain).

reply to nishif: BUSTED! those are in fact my magazines, back issues of In-Fisherman and Wisconsin SPORTSMAN. I of course read new issues during lunch at work.

Post Your Comment
6/13/14 @ 1:31 PM
TinmanTJR
TinmanTJR
USER since 2/17/04
Not for me...

I can't sit in a dirty mess, so all my vehicles are clean and clear on the inside, and usually the outside as well. I'm not anal about it, just prefer it that way.

So in my house, all messes usually follow the wife and kids, inside, outside, and the vehicles.

Post Your Comment
6/13/14 @ 12:47 PM
the_dude
the_dude
USER since 1/10/03
The funny thing is if we started posting pictures of the inside of our trucks vs. the inside of the wife's car, we would likely see the opposite phenomenon.

Edited on 6/13/14 12:47 PM
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 25 Posts