GREEN BAY PACKERS

7/31/02 @ 6:12 PM
ORIGINAL POST
tim
tim
USER since 6/19/01
Green Bay Packers. Lets talk.........................
Edited on 1/15/12 8:30 PM
Post Your Comment
Displaying 21 to 30 of 53,473 Posts
10/19/17 @ 7:47 AM
SnakeSter
SnakeSter
MEMBER since 7/9/12

Love that one Bugle!!!!! LOL!,,,, 

Post Your Comment
10/19/17 @ 7:30 AM
BugleTrout
BugleTrout
USER since 9/27/01

You're talking playoffs?  

Playoffs?

Post Your Comment
10/19/17 @ 7:13 AM
mooselegs
mooselegs
USER since 5/27/03
I agree with ya SnakeSter.....wasn't just too long ago Green Bay had another quarterback with the name Brett that propelled GB into a long string of successful seasons and divisional titles.  Brett Hundley just might be another one of those Brett's!

Edited on 10/19/17 7:27 AM
Post Your Comment
10/19/17 @ 6:11 AM
SnakeSter
SnakeSter
MEMBER since 7/9/12

Yea Pike, I still remember that 4th and 26!,,, I guess you have to have a good attitude the rest of the season. Hundley might end up being one of those special players! It will be fun watching and rooting for the Pack when they’re down!!! Does anyone think we might make the playoffs? I do, until the very end of our run. Go Pack Go

Post Your Comment
10/18/17 @ 11:40 AM
Drahts
Drahts
USER since 9/8/17

I'm with ya grease.  It will be a rough ride now but we are going to win some battles.

Great post pike, very true.  Not many teams have done what the Packers have done over time.  Great job by all.  Kind of like the Cavs losing Lebron though.  There are other really good players on the Cavs, but none so important than him.  If the Pack can get relatively healthy we'll do all right as the Cavs would without Lebron.  Reality bites though in the end.  Some players are special and some positions critical.  I don't watch college football or much other pro football for that matter, prefer to spend my free time outside or doing other things.  But I'll continue to watch and root for GB no matter what.  We just can't continue to manifest more injuries at this pace, can we?

Edited on 10/18/17 11:51 AM
Post Your Comment
10/17/17 @ 10:17 PM
n.pike
n.pike
USER since 4/2/02

It's amazing how truly hard it is to win a Super Bowl. This year was the perfect opportunity to get there at least. NFC is weak. Then this....

Lots has to go a team's way. Injuries play a HUGE role in todays NFL. For Favre and Rodgers only to have 2, and only be there 3 times total is amazing. I'm not complaining. That's 2 more wins than the Vikings and Lions in that time period. But, such weird circumstances have ruined many of the most promising seasons. Giants winning against Favre in OT. San Fran getting the lucky call against Favre that one year with T.O. 4th and 26 against the Eagles....Seattle game a few years ago. Rodgers injury this year.... Could have been to at least 6 Super Bowls when this year is all said and done. Oh well. That's what makes getting there so great. It's tough to do! 

Post Your Comment
10/17/17 @ 9:04 PM
hot fish grease
hot fish grease
USER since 12/14/09

You said it the best Drahts: A perfect storm!

But i will be going down with the ship. CHEESEHEAD!

Edited on 10/17/17 9:07 PM
Post Your Comment
10/17/17 @ 8:28 PM
Drahts
Drahts
USER since 9/8/17

Sickening the injuries we've had this year and especially this last game.  Started the game without both starting CB's and our best DB in Burnett and then see 3 more DB's go out with one on IR.  Lost 3 starting offensive linemen with 2 if not all 3 going to miss multiple games.  Then the loss of our best player at the most important position with what looks like a season ending injury.  The perfect storm I guess.

Hundley now getting all the first team reps will be fine, but not if we can't return some of these linemen and soon.  They will fight and they will win some games, but it's going to be a tough ride.  This team was pumped and had as good a chance at the big game as anybody.  For Hundley to get a fair shot he needs his big guys to get and stay healthy.

Post Your Comment
10/17/17 @ 8:07 PM
rikj
rikj
USER since 7/29/01

A key injury and a poor game Sunday by the Packers and they lost half of their fan base........I guess the true fans will still watch, cheer and hope for the best..........a lot of Walleye Louie's on L/L this year.

Post Your Comment
10/17/17 @ 7:43 PM
fishgodwi
fishgodwi
USER since 7/28/10

Well there is a little bright side to this injury! The packers should get a really good draft pick this coming yr cuz they r going to stink!!! Hopefully useless TT will b frickn gone and get someone n there that knows what the hell he is doing! Now i dont have to miss any time hunting on sundays waching GB and now b out n the woods! Not gonna b good for GB rest of yr...

Post Your Comment
Displaying 21 to 30 of 53,473 Posts