GREEN BAY PACKERS

7/31/02 @ 5:12 PM
ORIGINAL POST
tim
tim
USER since 6/19/01
Green Bay Packers. Lets talk.........................
Edited on 1/15/12 7:30 PM
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 58,616 Posts
TODAY @ 10:14 AM
bluefin16
bluefin16
USER since 1/9/08

Not comparing the two.  Completely different players, just pointing out the lack of leadership Aaron brings

Post Your Comment
TODAY @ 9:49 AM
goons den
goons den
USER since 12/30/04

And the inevitable Favre-Rodgers comparisons have begun.  Surprised it took this long......

Post Your Comment
TODAY @ 4:32 AM
bluefin16
bluefin16
USER since 1/9/08

I think you answered your own question nihs.. Most of Favres celebrations/ horseplay involved teammates and celebrating team. I noticed a couple years ago Aarons celebrations are always about him. Favre was always the first down the field to celebrate a td with a receiver, Aaron stays in the back field and celebrates so everyone sees HIM.

Big difference between a natural leader and one thats forcing it. Would love to see Aaron put as much work into leading this team as he does bashing the coaches and players of this team.

Granted at the end Favre was a monster diva just as Aaron is becoming.. But i dont really blame either for that. Wisconsin media and packers fans hold these guys up like they are gods. Its only a matter of time before anyone qoyld start believing it.

Time to hit the woods! Good luck everyone!

Post Your Comment
11/16/18 @ 11:18 PM
n.pike
n.pike
USER since 4/2/02

Was watching a show on Favre on ESPN tonight. They showed a highlight and after the play Favre was hugging various teammates. Offensive lineman. Receiver. Even picked one up, or they picked him up.... Favre even threw a snowball at Donald Driver once. Granted, the highlights are "highlights" - big plays in big games...but I just don't see Aaron having that much fun on the field these days. Granted, I know Favre had a separate locker and such, but on the field, he just seemed to enjoy the game more than ARod does. ARod used to have a lot of fun too. Remember the Belt and also the hop and pump his elbow thing. Maybe that was winning, or maybe he just isn't enjoying the game as much anymore after all the years of the grind etc..

Edited on 11/16/18 11:26 PM
Post Your Comment
11/16/18 @ 7:20 PM
11/16/18 @ 5:32 PM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER since 6/15/01

"how in the hell do you miss AJ standing all alone??"

Remember how they fixed wild thing in major league?

Post Your Comment
11/16/18 @ 5:06 PM
bluefin16
bluefin16
USER since 1/9/08

Yes Rodgers is good, possibly great. But, the constant calling out of the coach and teammates has got to have an effect on the team in general. Thats no way for a on the field leader to act. You cannot run a team according to the whims of any one player, no matter how good they are.

Add to all that his crap body language? The guy is not a leader.

Post Your Comment
11/16/18 @ 3:38 PM
Jared
Jared
USER since 7/22/01

J. Graham - Broken thumb

Post Your Comment
11/16/18 @ 11:25 AM
vegas492
vegas492
USER since 5/21/03
Daniels has an ankle injury and did not return.  Clark returned right away.

Post Your Comment
11/16/18 @ 11:08 AM
Walleye Wizard
Walleye  Wizard
USER since 6/23/01

Glad ice fishing just around  corner. My Sunday's are free.

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 58,616 Posts