GREEN BAY PACKERS

7/31/02 @ 6:12 PM
ORIGINAL POST
tim
tim
USER since 6/19/01
Green Bay Packers. Lets talk.........................
Edited on 1/15/12 8:30 PM
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 56,252 Posts
6/18/18 @ 8:38 AM
vegas492
vegas492
USER since 5/21/03

No Kizer fan here. He was poor in college to the point where he was benched his last year. Issues arent physical with him, they are mental.

I hope they keep him over Hundley. Better physical gifts. But he still has a long way to go. Guy was a turnover machine in college and was still one last year.

Post Your Comment
6/14/18 @ 3:13 PM
Western Extreme
Western Extreme
USER since 12/17/17

Really I didn't see anything special on kizer today. Was impressed with Boyle. Did notice alot of running from Hundley. 

Also notice the young WR. Moore made 2 nice td catches. Also Clark had a nice 40yd td. 

Beigel and Gilbert were getting to the QB alot. Granted it was against undrafted OTs. 

Post Your Comment
6/14/18 @ 1:57 PM
the Jimmer
the Jimmer
USER since 1/11/05

Was listening to an interview yesterday from an observer who said Kizer is already showing better instincts and accuracy than Hundley. They also observed Hundley still showing the same weaknesses as last season. 

I wonder if this is Mac’s last kick at the cat? If the team doesn’t seriously contend for a super bowl I think he’s gone. 

Post Your Comment
6/14/18 @ 12:09 PM
Drahts
Drahts
USER since 9/8/17

Good article at Packers.com on Kizer.   Really like that we've added him to the equation.  Miracles happen but I find it hard to believe that Hundley will improve.  Kizer is a perfect fit with this team and has a much higher ceiling.

Post Your Comment
6/4/18 @ 11:00 PM
river_chaser
river_chaser
USER since 10/3/12

No hammy pull for the clayman but a well hit soft ball to the nose.  He has the same weak spot in base ball as he does in football............go at him.

Post Your Comment
6/4/18 @ 9:19 AM
vegas492
vegas492
USER since 5/21/03

Couple pretty good veteran pickups lately. Gute operating much differantly than TT.

Heard really good things about Tramon and McCray.

GB needs the proverbial second year jump from all rookies last year and they could use a couple surprises from this rookie class.

Post Your Comment
6/4/18 @ 9:12 AM
goons den
goons den
USER since 12/30/04

Brother texted me a link about Matthews getting hurt in softball game.  Was up north and couldn't get it open at first.  Assumed it was a strained vag.....er....hammy. 

Post Your Comment
6/3/18 @ 8:04 PM
Western Extreme
Western Extreme
USER since 12/17/17

Anyone hear anything about minicamp next week? Are they going to do the group activity again one day? I would like to go watch but don't want to drive across the state and have them bowling or something. I know they will be there Thursday the 14th but veterans will be no be there. 

Post Your Comment
6/3/18 @ 7:15 PM
no-luck
no-luck
USER since 12/14/12
Was Barr batting??

Post Your Comment
6/2/18 @ 11:40 PM
Short Fat Bald Sexy Guy
Short Fat Bald Sexy Guy
USER since 6/27/08

I took a softball in the nose at age 4.  At age 20 I had schnaaz surgery because the damn thing kept on growing more and more crooked.  Now at age 49 it looks straight but underneath the skin it's a POS. 

Go Pack Go

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 56,252 Posts