GREEN BAY PACKERS

7/31/02 @ 5:12 PM
ORIGINAL POST
tim
tim
USER since 6/19/01
Green Bay Packers. Lets talk.........................
Edited on 1/15/12 7:30 PM
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 55,410 Posts
2/19/18 @ 4:23 PM
One shot one kill
One shot one kill
MEMBER since 8/12/02

Shields would be nice if you could wrap his head in bubble wrap  . One good shot from being a drooler for the rest of your life . Too scary. 

Post Your Comment
2/19/18 @ 3:50 PM
murman
murman
USER since 11/4/08

Would be nice to see Shields back with the Packers, he would be cheap too.  Also heard that Richard Sherman is in the talks about either getting traded to Green Bay, or possibly being released by the Seahawks and coming over as a free agent. 

Post Your Comment
2/14/18 @ 8:24 AM
PSE
PSE
MEMBER since 11/25/05

Hope Cook comes back. Great hands and catches the ball in traffic

Post Your Comment
2/14/18 @ 8:17 AM
vegas492
vegas492
USER since 5/21/03
Interesting...about Cook.  I'd be shocked if he came back.  He wasn't too thrilled with how GB offered him a deal, then took it off the table and signed Bennett last year.  Course that was TT...but still...  I believe his quote when it happened was something like this...  "Your boy (TT) did me dirty."

Post Your Comment
2/13/18 @ 6:21 PM
Western Extreme
Western Extreme
USER since 12/17/17

Sounds like Cook might be cut for cap reasons by Raiders. Maybe he can come back too the Packers. 

Post Your Comment
2/13/18 @ 3:21 PM
Drahts
Drahts
USER since 9/8/17

Character matters.   Glad we didn't draft Reuben Foster last year.  Arrested this past weekend for domestic violence, making criminal threats, and some sort of weapons charge.  He's a known supporter of a well known domestic terrorist group.  No matter what happens with this if he stays on this road he isn't long for the NFL.  He isn't long for anything but either the cemetery or prison.

Post Your Comment
2/13/18 @ 9:07 AM
CCA
CCA
USER since 6/19/01

I would like to trade down and take James Washington (WR) with our first pick, then sign veteran defensive players.

Post Your Comment
2/13/18 @ 8:19 AM
vegas492
vegas492
USER since 5/21/03

5 guys I'm comfortable taking with pick #14.  In my order of preference...  Chubb (olb), Fitzpatrick(s/cb), Davenport(olb), Ward(cb) and Jackson(cb).

Moving up my list is Edmunds (ILB/OLB).

Guys to stay away from that may be there.   James (safety), Smith (ILB).  Both of these guys are way too similar to Josh Jones.

I'm excluding quarterbacks, Barkley and tackles (including Nelson).

I still need to watch some more film of Payne(DT), Bryan(DT) and Hurst (DT).  

Post Your Comment
2/13/18 @ 7:36 AM
SnakeSter
SnakeSter
MEMBER since 7/9/12

Packers are awarded the toughest schedule for next season. On top of that, the NFC NORTH has the toughest Divisional schedule in league. One thing I’m happy about is Gruden(Chucky) and the Raiders have one of the top 3 easiest schedules. I like Chucky and have always liked the Raiders. Of course the Pack is my team, but Raiders are AFC anyways.

Post Your Comment
2/9/18 @ 3:24 PM
Drahts
Drahts
USER since 9/8/17

I think GB is sitting good in this draft with all the extra picks and picking higher up in round 1 than they have in ages.  They can stick, they can trade up, they can trade down depending on the shake down.  They're going to get some good players as rookies who will help them right away.  Now let's sprinkle in some quality vets.  I know it's not the highest of priorities but I'd like to see a veteran defensive lineman signed who would come right in and start with Daniels and Clark.  A difference maker.  We'd sure have depth there and a better base 3. 

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 55,410 Posts