BâssÂddîçt ©¸
BâssÂddîçt ©¸
PRO MEMBER User since 6/15/01

Displaying 1 to 15 of 469 posts
3/12/24 @ 7:28 AM
the_dude
the_dude
User since 1/10/03
That is exciting Dave.  I'm happy for all involved.  And you are right, nishif would have been the first to congratulate you!
3/11/24 @ 9:58 PM
chitowncrappieman
chitowncrappieman
PRO MEMBER User since 3/4/06
That is "GOOD NEWS"!!
3/11/24 @ 8:50 PM
wskiph
wskiph
User since 9/3/11
Nice hearing of you Dave ...best wishes for what ever trail you travel.

3/11/24 @ 8:49 PM
wskiph
wskiph
User since 9/3/11
3/11/24 @ 8:43 PM
Dave (Golden)
Dave (Golden)
PRO MEMBER User since 6/22/01
Bittersweet day.. closed on the acquisition of our company today. The IP and the entire business. I would have liked to hang on longer, but it was too good of a deal for the employees. All the employees are aware that Friday is their last day unless they want to sign on with the new company, which has been around a long time and is doing very well. They will get the numbers tomorrow, if they held onto their equity stock (which most did) it will be a seven figure payday for most of them. That should ease the disappointment that we won’t continue on as we were. I have to figure out my next adventure after I fulfill the transition agreement, which is several months. I have an idea for another company just itching at me. We will see. Makes me think of nihsif, he was always cheering me on.
3/4/24 @ 9:33 PM
river_chaser
User since 10/3/12
Tough lady. Killed the kid b4 it could crawl.
3/4/24 @ 8:15 PM
CatfishHunter47
CatfishHunter47
User since 1/16/07
Good news, 9:0 ruling!!!

You know...cause Democracy is threatened and stuff...

Looking forward to Thursday night.  The SoTU should be another solid night of disconnected reality and blatant lies.

3/4/24 @ 7:58 PM
river_chaser
User since 10/3/12
The effect is short term. Due to growing number of US educated Americans who cant pass a 1st grade biology quiz it is tough hope going forward.
3/4/24 @ 7:10 PM
mskyadk
PRO MEMBER User since 11/11/01
It has already, whet you see a guy get off the bus at an ​6× intersection drop trow and pee, it's Done!
3/4/24 @ 2:01 PM
zombi
User since 8/28/09
9:0......
2/17/24 @ 11:19 AM
Fonzie
User since 1/4/09
When the moon is in the Seventh House
And Jupiter aligns with Mars
Then peace will guide the planets
And love will steer the stars

This is the dawning of the Age of Aquarius
Age of Aquarius
Aquarius
Aquarius...

2/16/24 @ 9:12 PM
Snake1
Snake1
PRO MEMBER User since 1/22/21
Ski, I think it falls into March Madness! Lol 
Note: According to the Zodiac Calander, We’re in the “Age of Aquarius “. 
This is when Technology speeds up and we are re-aquatinted  with our Gods or creators.
Every angle is looked at differently from almost everyone. 
My Ancient Alien Theory tells me the Gods are from the Stars. Is this very different than a Catholic, or a Muslim? 
I think not.
2/16/24 @ 9:10 PM
river_chaser
User since 10/3/12
No worries about any of this doomsday stuff. Weve got our guns to protect us. And for those of us who dont want to own guns there is the undeniably cunning intellect gained from university gender studies and peace studies and social justice warriors who pump their fist in the air. All evil will be overcome. 
2/16/24 @ 8:47 PM
Polski
Polski
PRO MEMBER User since 5/11/03
'
Good News photo by Polski
2/16/24 @ 8:21 PM
Brent Hess
Brent Hess
PRO MEMBER User since 12/18/07
Interesting....

From a biblical perspective, I do believe we're in the end times. 

Hard to put a date on that, as to the Lord a thousand years is but a day.

That said, in Luke it says: And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

I believe the time is close, but ​only the Father knows the date. 
Displaying 1 to 15 of 469 posts

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fish seduced by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE