Global cooling

4/2/18 @ 6:44 PM
ORIGINAL POST
Big_Shane
Big_Shane
USER since 3/26/15

All scientists and researchers mutually agree that the earth has been cooling at a faster pace this century than it ever has before.  My water heater is turned all the way up and as soon as I dipped my toe in the tub it turned to ice. Yeah that’s how fast things are cooling. This is no joke and if you want to laugh at me go right ahead. 

Thoreau~  “What is the use of a house if you haven’t got a tolerable planet to put it on?”

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 318 Posts
TODAY @ 10:51 PM
Big_Shane
Big_Shane
USER since 3/26/15

Hey guys resident global cooling expert big_shane checking in.  When out on the trail I noticed many squatch families migrating south. We started in Pennsylvania and had around five families pass us on the way down to Maryland. This is further proof of pool8’s theory of major cooling in the south as opposed to the north. It has been unheard of in modern times to have squatch migration south of the Mason Dixon Line.  On a good note, every squatch we met was friendly and kept my gf and I up to date on the fishing reports.  I’m in Ohio now on the way back but when I get home I’m going to post some graphs so everybody can interpret what we saw.  Keep up the good fight guys and talk soon. 

B_S

Post Your Comment
TODAY @ 8:00 PM
Plmlk
Plmlk
MEMBER since 12/18/07

Memorial Day in SE Wisconsin 75*F, in Vilas County 89*F.  

What more proof do you need X-ray?  

Of course it will warm up some, summer is here!  You can’t expect everyday to be 15*F...

Post Your Comment
TODAY @ 6:03 PM
SnakeSter
SnakeSter
MEMBER since 7/9/12

I have to give my Warmie friend X-Ray Cudo’s for his straight forward debate style and  respectable Lake Linker celebrity. I brought up Volcanoes as a tremendous help to us, as they have only measured out 30% of them  and stand firm that a measurement of only 30% does not give an accurate impact of them. Inactive volcanoes are constantly giving their share. Cooling is real.... Get active, get ur kids into Cooling Scouts, buy a bigger truck and boat and cool this place down!!!! Big Shane will straighten everything out when he gets back. 

Edited on 5/23/18 6:06 PM
Post Your Comment
TODAY @ 3:10 PM
Pool8
Pool8
USER since 1/27/17

Depaul area Chicago 73 degrees, UP 83 

Post Your Comment
TODAY @ 1:54 PM
X-Ray
X-Ray
USER since 3/30/15

Warmies Rule, Coolies Drool ........

Post Your Comment
TODAY @ 1:51 PM
Eyetest
Eyetest
MEMBER since 7/12/01

Warmies are in denial...Coolies know and except the truth.

As we speak Shane is on a fact finding mission. He is working with Bigfoot to learn how they have adapted to global cooling. I look forward to his findings.

Post Your Comment
TODAY @ 1:36 PM
BigMusky12
BigMusky12
USER since 12/22/04

only an act of true love can thaw a frozen heart.   

Post Your Comment
TODAY @ 10:02 AM
X-Ray
X-Ray
USER since 3/30/15
Face it, coolies.  Game over.  Warming is here to stay and Kilauea will not save you.  I expect to see Big Shane in his shame adopted by a family of Appalachian Bigfeet.  The last we will see of him is a fuzzy, out of focus pic of him foraging with his new family.......

Post Your Comment
TODAY @ 7:45 AM
SnakeSter
SnakeSter
MEMBER since 7/9/12

It’s real. Shane’s only been gone a couple days and it’s warming up? I don’t understand this, and don’t want the Warmies jumping on it for a new crisis!!!

Post Your Comment
5/22/18 @ 8:53 PM
Eyetest
Eyetest
MEMBER since 7/12/01

Thanks for the laugh SM. However it is true.

Shane do you think they have a special fishing license for Bigfoot. Maybe a yearly family license.  Bring them north Shane so they can meet the wisconsin side of the family. 

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 318 Posts