For the people with nothing better to do

1/10/15 @ 11:06 PM
ORIGINAL POST
breal
breal
USER since 10/12/10
I don't think Lake link or any other website should be a hobby. Although it appears many of you think differently. I understand the Web can be helpful, at times entertaining, maybe even a past time when nothing else is happening? But some of you are ridiculous. With the time some of you waste posting, creating, and waiting for a response you must be putting more important things to the side? BUT!, IF, I may be wrong and you don't really have someone, something more important to attend to?....lets post a few ideas, help some of the Web junkies leave something behind. Other than when they pass, they're not remember by "wow!, (so or so) died, he/she could really sit in front of a computer and type fast". So a couple ideas. Pay more attention to wife/girlfriend, kids. No wife/girlfriend, kids try for one. Boy Scouts/Girl Scouts are always looking for adult leaders. Just pick up a random hobby, but something that has actual results after investing a couple hours in it. ? Good luck peeps, wasted to much time here already. I'm getting up early, meeting some friends for breakfast and going hiking.
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 54 Posts
9/2/15 @ 3:42 PM
SnakeSter
SnakeSter
MEMBER since 7/9/12
Breal sure wasted his time writing the subject to this thread. If you want a few tips on coming up with good thread subjects, read Higgs threads. They are more informative and entertaining than this.

Post Your Comment
9/2/15 @ 11:49 AM
1cast-away
1cast-away
USER since 2/2/09
Well I'm done sweating my nutz off working on repainting my house for the day.....figured I'd enjoy a good laugh or two by stopping by the LL comedy club for a while while having my lunch.

Post Your Comment
9/2/15 @ 10:55 AM
'da Coach
'da Coach
USER since 12/23/08
Life is so good that I really need to be brought down from time to time, so I mostly come to Lake-Link to be preached to, or to hear other people's misinformed venting. That's why I'm so grateful for the likes of breal and drptine.

Who better to tell me about how I should live or what I should believe in than a handful of relatively anonymous guys who I most likely will never meet?

Wink

Edited on 9/2/15 1:55 PM
Post Your Comment
9/2/15 @ 10:43 AM
eyeslayer007
eyeslayer007
USER since 1/27/14
Breal..... your kinda wasting your own time with this. Don't you have anything better to do?

Post Your Comment
9/2/15 @ 9:37 AM
Robbollio
Robbollio
USER since 10/17/04
By posting on here, again after months... You're just a hypocrite. Some people, like me, are often bored at work. Because everything is good to go, and babysitting machines is not very stimulating. This the only way I'm not going to jump off a ledge over here. I picture it more of a chat room then a forum. At least the General threads...

Post Your Comment
9/2/15 @ 7:40 AM
breal
breal
USER since 10/12/10
Wow!?!? The Illinois thread? Apparently nothing has changed around here. Figured I'd bring up a friendly reminder. Lol. Remember folks, you could invest your time in SOMETHING else (other than a website) and actually be rewarded with a feel good Accomplishment.

Post Your Comment
1/24/15 @ 8:08 AM
deskjockey
deskjockey
USER since 1/23/10
Breal did post a report on the Petenwell thread a few days ago- caught fish on the bottom. Very specific for a 23,000 acre lake.

Post Your Comment
1/23/15 @ 10:56 AM
cds
cds
USER since 9/18/01
I'm going hiking soon. Anyone want to join me?

Polishing my walking stick right now Big Smile

Actually,packing for a weekend at Pete. Bree - any advice?

Speaking of LL going down...I seldom look at fishing reports but often when I do my computer freezes up. I have to close out that page and log in again. Sometimes takes three tries before I can get a look...I have - on a few occasions - limited out on walleyes in less time than it can take me to look at a particular report.

Post Your Comment
1/23/15 @ 8:55 AM
Poison
Poison
USER since 3/2/10
I think LL agrees with breal. They shut the site down for long stretches to force us to find something better to do.

Post Your Comment
1/22/15 @ 4:41 PM
plumwerm
plumwerm
USER since 3/25/10
Takota, they did 20 years ago when jump suits were the latest in "must have" outdoor wear. I really don't own one though. I just thought that Breal would identify with them as a yippi hiker with his "swave and deboner" attitude.

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 54 Posts