MORE
General Discussion

Flight 370

3/17/14 @ 6:24 PM
INITIAL POST
Brent Hess
Brent Hess
PRO MEMBER User since 12/18/07
I didn't see the exchange that led to the original thread getting deleted, but the topic itself is within the rules of LL, and is very interesting to most of us. That said, I guess we'll give it one more try... Hope Darin and Steve don't mind...
Displaying 31 to 40 of 177 posts
5/15/18 @ 6:38 AM
BâssÂddîçt ©¸
BâssÂddîçt ©¸
PRO MEMBER User since 6/15/01

The story is from 60 minutes fake news

5/15/18 @ 5:26 AM
river_chaser
User since 10/3/12

from Washington Post

5/14/18 @ 10:51 PM
Eyetest
Eyetest
User since 7/12/01

Don't  drag Bigfoot into this thread. He was 5000 miles away basking in the global cooling....

5/14/18 @ 6:32 PM
BâssÂddîçt ©¸
BâssÂddîçt ©¸

Dave (G) Bigfoot lives

5/14/18 @ 5:11 PM
Dave (Golden)
Dave (Golden)
PRO MEMBER User since 6/22/01

How about all the parts they have found?

5/14/18 @ 11:35 AM
Mr.Seaguar
PRO MEMBER User since 2/5/05

Dave, I'm sorry if you were actually reading the FoxNews website and found that page. No one should have to read the FoxNews website. 

5/14/18 @ 11:30 AM
BâssÂddîçt ©¸
BâssÂddîçt ©¸

Show me the body or the plane

5/14/18 @ 10:48 AM
Dave (Golden)
Dave (Golden)
PRO MEMBER User since 6/22/01

BA.. you are slipping..

Pilot killed himself, along with everyone else

5/4/18 @ 6:40 PM
BâssÂddîçt ©¸
BâssÂddîçt ©¸
5/1/18 @ 7:13 AM
BâssÂddîçt ©¸
BâssÂddîçt ©¸

MH370

UPDATE ON SEARCH FOR MISSING MALAYSIAN AIRLINES FLIGHT MH370

30/04/2018

Ocean Infinity, the technology company specializing in collecting high resolution seabed data, is today providing an update on its ongoing search for the wreckage of Malaysian Airlines MH370.

Seabed Constructor will shortly arrive in the Port of Fremantle for resupply and crew rotation. After a brief stop it will head straight back to site for a final phase before the weather limits Ocean Infinity’s ability to continue working this year.

Since operations commenced at the end of January 2018, the Ocean Infinity team has searched nearly 80,000 km², covering up to 1,300 km² per day.

Oliver Plunkett, Ocean Infinity’s CEO, said:

“As the team head in to port after another six weeks’ hard work, I am pleased to say our technology has performed exceptionally well throughout the search and that we have collected significant amounts of high quality data in which we have full confidence. The results from the highly challenging Broken Ridge feature are particularly impressive.

Whilst it’s disappointing there has been no sign of MH370 in the Australian Transport Safety Bureau search area and further north, there is still some search time remaining. Everyone at Ocean Infinity remains absolutely determined for the remainder of the search.”

Displaying 31 to 40 of 177 posts

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fish seduced by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE