Flight 370

3/17/14 @ 5:24 PM
ORIGINAL POST
Plmlk
Plmlk
MEMBER since 12/18/07
I didn't see the exchange that led to the original thread getting deleted, but the topic itself is within the rules of LL, and is very interesting to most of us. That said, I guess we'll give it one more try... Hope Darin and Steve don't mind...
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 150 Posts
1/11/18 @ 3:46 PM
mooselegs
mooselegs
USER since 5/27/03

Dave......I do hope reason and logic prevail; I don't think any of us want to see another catastrophic event like 911..........or worse!

Edited on 1/11/18 3:49 PM
Post Your Comment
1/11/18 @ 2:27 PM
Dave (Golden)
Dave (Golden)
MEMBER since 6/22/01

My hope is for logic and reasoning to prevail.. 

Post Your Comment
1/11/18 @ 2:04 PM
mooselegs
mooselegs
USER since 5/27/03

....you hope......and so do I.....

Post Your Comment
1/11/18 @ 1:28 PM
Dave (Golden)
Dave (Golden)
MEMBER since 6/22/01

Being diligent is one thing.. but..

Conspiracy theories and hypotheses that contradict the prevailing understanding of history, simple facts or common sense is just as, if not more dangerous..

My hope is that most still have the capability of logic and reasoning..

Edited on 1/11/18 1:34 PM
Post Your Comment
1/11/18 @ 1:18 PM
mooselegs
mooselegs
USER since 5/27/03

...... with all due respect.... just remember 911.

Don't underestimate the intelligent level of the bad guys.... that's what got us into trouble on Tuesday, September 11, 2001......

Edited on 1/11/18 1:23 PM
Post Your Comment
1/11/18 @ 11:36 AM
amaranthlost
amaranthlost
USER since 5/31/10

I just don't see the plane being whole and in someone's possession at this point. The few pieces of debris are pretty significant for what they are. Plus, what about the passengers? That is a lot of bodies to try to hide along with a plane.

Had no debris been found, I would say it's possible for it to have been landed somewhere if it weren't for the fact of how to deal with all the passengers.

Post Your Comment
1/11/18 @ 11:13 AM
Dave (Golden)
Dave (Golden)
MEMBER since 6/22/01

no

Post Your Comment
1/11/18 @ 11:12 AM
mooselegs
mooselegs
USER since 5/27/03

Yep.....saw all that stuff b/4. So.... is it possible that if this aircraft is in the possession of the bad guys.... could they not have stripped a few pieces, then planted them to throw off the authorities.... possible?...... perhaps even probable....

Post Your Comment
1/11/18 @ 10:44 AM
Dave (Golden)
Dave (Golden)
MEMBER since 6/22/01

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... Ok 

Hold my beer, I have seen this done in a cartoon once...

Main cabin interior panel

Where found: Rodrigues Island, Mauritius

When: March 2016

This particular interior panel is from the main cabin, Australian officials said. Its parts, materials, dimensions, construction and fasteners were all consistent with those found in the airline's Boeings. But there were no special identifiers that made it unique to MH370, which is why it's "almost certainly" from the missing jetliner but not confirmed.

Edited on 1/11/18 10:47 AM
Post Your Comment
1/11/18 @ 10:41 AM
river_chaser
river_chaser
USER since 10/3/12

Mooselegs, A skilled pilot coould  land in the ocean without breaking up the fuselage. Pilots are trained to do this on a similator. Difficult to do if the water is rough with waves etc. and I dont know the condition of the ocean at that time. But I hold that out as the strongest possibility.  To my memory no verified personal belongngs or bodies have been found so I believe an intact fuselage in the bottom of ocean is the likely result.

I doubt anyone would go through all the trouble of mutineering just one aircraft this size.  You cant accomplish much in the way of political terrorism with one aircraft. IMO

Edited on 1/11/18 10:45 AM
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 150 Posts