Fleet Farm next on chopping block

11/12/15 @ 6:40 AM
ORIGINAL POST
Owtdorsmn
Owtdorsmn
MEMBER since 2/12/02
Fleet Farm may be on the way out..........or at least another owner.
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 100 Posts
10/11/18 @ 3:17 PM
Carpio
Carpio
MEMBER since 11/5/17

My son lives in Clintonville, I was just there,nice store,a good selection of hunting,fishing and trapping supplies.   CARPIO 

Post Your Comment
10/11/18 @ 1:41 PM
the_dude
the_dude
USER since 1/10/03

I'm pretty sure there is still one in Clintonville just like the West Bend store.  The flyers seem to always say *not available in West Bend or Clintonville.  It has been at least 5 years since I was in the Clintonville store, but that baby was a time capsule as well.

Post Your Comment
10/11/18 @ 11:46 AM
USAbrams1991
USAbrams1991
USER since 2/13/17

"Hmmmm.  Brand new store in Oconomowoc WI. Doesn’t sound like a business on the way down. Could be a store somewhere that’s in trouble, but the company as a whole is expanding."

I like this one, a lot! Even smells like new wood, rubber and fertilizer in there

Post Your Comment
10/8/18 @ 6:17 AM
SnakeSter
SnakeSter
MEMBER since 7/9/12

They’ve already broke ground on 43 in Delevan also. Doesn’t seem like a store going out of business. Every time I drive buy Sturdevant store it’s packed!

Post Your Comment
10/8/18 @ 4:10 AM
migr8r
migr8r
USER since 2/8/11
It’s funny you guys mentioning the West Bend store. I’ve always compared it to walking into a time warp back to 1978. Low ceiling, poor lighting and narrow aisles, I am surprised they weren’t cash or check only like all of them used to be. For me it really is a strange experience to walk into that store, acclimate to the time warp and then go back out to 2018. If you haven’t been there, it is worth it just for the novelty. I don’t go there often but will miss it when it gone actually. 

Post Your Comment
10/8/18 @ 3:49 AM
Coolhog
Coolhog
USER since 10/7/18
Iceman.....fleet in deforest will let pretty much kill farm and fleet except for the diehards that won't change....

Post Your Comment
10/7/18 @ 7:15 PM
jaybeeturtle
jaybeeturtle
USER since 3/17/06

Hmmmm.  Brand new store in Oconomowoc WI. Doesn’t sound like a business on the way down. Could be a store somewhere that’s in trouble, but the company as a whole is expanding. 

Post Your Comment
10/7/18 @ 4:49 PM
shadling1
shadling1
USER since 1/17/12
I cant believe it took them this long to put a new one in West Bend. My buddy used to live close to that one and I was there a couple times. That place was retro!!!

Post Your Comment
10/7/18 @ 3:58 PM
shadling1
shadling1
USER since 1/17/12

Stopped at the Deforest store as I pass the exit going home from work every day. Nice store but nothing special. Just another big box retail store. Some good prices on some things and not so good on others. Lots of guns, sporting goods, automotive stuff for guys to drool over. I am glad they came in though. Have a Farm & Fleet that I go to for my non online purchases (dog food, bird seed etc.) 2 mins from my house. Hopefully Fleet Farm coming in will start a little pricing competition and I can save a few bucks on some stuff here and there since fleet farm is right on my way home.

Post Your Comment
10/7/18 @ 2:33 PM
tiddies1981
tiddies1981
USER since 1/22/15

Looks like they are close to break ground in kenosha. I cannot wait. Kenosha/94 south corridor needs a sporting goods store in the worst way. 

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 100 Posts