Do You Know What I Hate ............

4/17/14 @ 7:22 AM
ORIGINAL POST
Higgs
Higgs
USER since 1/14/13
When the fiancé don't give you money back that you gave her. To the friend you take fishing only to find he is in your spot with someone else the next day/week. When you have a little extra wieght on and they always tell you but when you loose a few pounds no one says how good you look. How the price of fast food is on the rise. A guy just can't afford to bring the Girlfriend to Burger King or Mc Donalds any more. Beer prices on the rise. Keystone Light and Bush is getting just as much as the good beers. In-laws. Need I say more. What do you guys hate........... Let's here it............ I got more
Edited on 6/15/14 3:07 AM
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 679 Posts
1/1/18 @ 1:49 PM
Higgs
Higgs
USER since 1/14/13

Going in2 the new year with a goal 2 drink less beer and 2 get more excersise 

Post Your Comment
11/27/17 @ 6:52 PM
the Jimmer
the Jimmer
USER since 1/11/05

Gotta be careful with those dreads, Shane. Just wait for a warm rain and grab the organic soap. 

Post Your Comment
11/27/17 @ 6:40 PM
Big_Shane
Big_Shane
USER since 3/26/15

Yes Jimmer I’m aware of the booming freeloving movement in Vernon county. I wish they’d at least shower. 

Post Your Comment
11/27/17 @ 6:29 PM
crawdaddy
crawdaddy
USER since 7/11/01

Those sprouts are even better when you grow them yourself and eat them the same day you pick them

Post Your Comment
11/27/17 @ 6:10 PM
Dave (Golden)
Dave (Golden)
MEMBER since 6/22/01

Have you ever tried "roasted" Brussel Sprouts.. Never liked them until I tried them roasted..

Post Your Comment
11/27/17 @ 6:10 PM
the Jimmer
the Jimmer
USER since 1/11/05

You’re not too far from Vernon county Shane. They have a booming hippie population. Lol.

Post Your Comment
11/27/17 @ 6:08 PM
jawjerker
jawjerker
USER since 1/14/02

Broccoli and brussel sprouts

Post Your Comment
11/27/17 @ 5:52 PM
Big_Shane
Big_Shane
USER since 3/26/15

Hippies

Post Your Comment
11/27/17 @ 12:54 PM
river_chaser
river_chaser
USER since 10/3/12

shopping for vehicles and getting zero service from a salesman........

I dont know

Come inside we will talk about it there

I can check on that for you, come inside

I dont know

whats the sticker say

Post Your Comment
2/1/17 @ 8:18 PM
Tim_T
Tim_T
USER since 6/17/11

College basketball TV coverage, specifically B1G Network. Just turned TV on and the Purdue/Northwestern game looked like it might be worth watching. However, as my 1st issue with college basketball is it's  continued insistence on leaving 2 hours per game for broadcasting is rearing it's ugly head again tonight. The Penn St/ Indiana game is headed into 3rd OT (!), and the worthless BTW, which has FOUR  alternate channels does not have the scheduled 7:30 game airing. Only streaming folks. WTF? Why for they have alternate channels if they're not being used? At least when a game is being shown on an ESPN channel, they usually flip it to ESPN NEWS. At least the game I wanted to watch is a blowout at this point.

I'm done venting now.

Tim

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 679 Posts