SEARCH
MORE
General Discussion

Crazy Sh-tuff wives say

3/17/18 @ 10:33 AM
INITIAL POST
Mr.Seaguar
PRO MEMBER User since 2/5/05

Mine started yelling at me for taking the kids out for Mexican yesterday when they had no school. We all were talking about how great it was and she goes off on me. It was $37. That came from my account, not the joint account.  Then we went to pizza ranch and spent $40 because she wanted fish. Fish from Pizza Ranch. Haha, she's nuts.

Displaying 1 to 15 of 737 posts
TODAY @ 2:16 PM
river_chaser
User since 10/3/12
HG Looking like its a county wide issue
TODAY @ 7:42 AM
hockeyguy39
User since 8/24/07
Maybe I'm missing something, but I was just snapped at for putting my coffee mug on an end table without a coaster...because it will burn the table.
Crazy Sh-tuff wives say photo by hockeyguy39
4/8/24 @ 5:28 PM
crawdaddy
User since 7/11/01
I really like Texas toast. Where do they find such thick beead?
4/8/24 @ 4:53 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
PRO MEMBER User since 7/24/20
Would you like to stop at the grocery store after work and pick up a few things?
4/8/24 @ 4:51 PM
Polski
Polski
PRO MEMBER User since 5/11/03
Crazy Sh-tuff wives say photo by Polski
3/27/24 @ 3:27 PM
RangerKid
User since 6/26/01
Thought I would post this on this thread because what she would have said if I had shown her the picture. Thought I'd save myself an earful and not show her. I always knew she had some devil in her.
Crazy Sh-tuff wives say photo by RangerKid
3/24/24 @ 9:25 AM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
PRO MEMBER User since 7/24/20
Are you gonna help me clean the house today?
3/24/24 @ 9:11 AM
Polski
Polski
2/11/24 @ 7:59 PM
Polski
Polski
1/30/24 @ 12:08 PM
Fonzie
User since 1/4/09
The wife and I were at a family b-day party last week.
My nephew had one of those super sized black Sharpie permanent markers available for people to put their names on their plastic cups. I mean this thing had a tip at least 1/2" wide. Of course everyone starting sniffing the tip and saying that it reminded them of grammar school.

Here's what happened next:

-Our son starts  smelling the pen and acts woozy.
-My wife gets perturbed and tells our son to stop "huffing" the pen because he's killing his brain cells and just get her a cup of wine.
-While she's sipping her cup of
wine she keeps complaining about how everyone huffing the Sharpie has now filled the house with a dangerous odor...
-After a few giggles from us, I told her she was smelling her own cup with her name written on it !

1/29/24 @ 1:15 PM
utahman
User since 3/9/03
Punt. Wife.  ''Why is he kicking it there, there's nobody there.''
1/29/24 @ 12:16 PM
Igor
User since 6/20/01
Polski: I got one better.  Turn the clock back to the season we went 15-1 OK?  We had first round bye and in the divisional round faced the wild-card Giants.  Remember that debacle?  Anyway, game is over (we lost) and I'm in the garage putting away my deep fryer and my wife says, "Don't worry, we'll get them in the playoffs."

Uhhh, yeah.
1/28/24 @ 7:42 PM
Polski
Polski
Watching the Loin/49er game. Half way through 2nd 1/4, wife says....Wow there's a lot of 49er fans there.
Um.....there playing in San Fran??
1/26/24 @ 8:22 PM
utahman
User since 3/9/03
Wife: I didnt like the apple pie you made.   Me. Why?  Wife: It just tasted only like baked apples. Guess who ate most of it. ??????? WTF.I got up last night to eat the last piece and it was gone.
11/20/23 @ 10:18 PM
Fonzie
User since 1/4/09
I asked my wife for directions/address and the color of a house that her friend plans to put on the market. Keep in mind that this house is only maybe 15 or 20 suburban blocks away from where we live...
After my wife gave me nonsensical spanglish directions, I was completely confused ! I only had a street name to go by...
She referenced a "busy street where you turn right", and an "escuela with a dead end" and a "letrero muy raro".
She had no idea of the address of a house that she has been visiting for 10+ years !
Displaying 1 to 15 of 737 posts

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fish seduced by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE