Computer Help

10/16/01 @ 3:54 PM
ORIGINAL POST
waterwalker
waterwalker
USER since 6/24/01
Want to buy some more memory for my computer.Can get 256mb for $34.99 is that about right? Will it help alot? Only have 64mb now.Any tricks on installing it?Will be the frist thing I've installed myself.Thanks for any help you can give me.

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 991 Posts
7/30/17 @ 11:36 AM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER since 6/15/01

thanks BA... thought it was something I did here... I do this a couple times a year removing all cookies, cache, etc. to ensure against little hidden bugaboos

will give it a few days, and if persists, will call the 800 number on CC to let them know...but I am sure they already do and are working to resolve...hopefully

Post Your Comment
7/30/17 @ 11:22 AM
BâssÂddîçt ©¸
BâssÂddîçt ©¸

boB

I get  this using windows explorer

There is a problem with this website’s security certificate.

This organization's certificate has been revoked. 

Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to fool you or intercept any data you send to the server.   

We recommend that you close this webpage and do not continue to this website  

Post Your Comment
7/30/17 @ 11:00 AM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER since 6/15/01

does anyone pay their cabela's club card online... if so, have you been getting this message?

An error occurred during a connection to www.cabelasclubvisa.com. Peer’s Certificate has been revoked. Error code: SEC_ERROR_REVOKED_CERTIFICATE

Post Your Comment
3/13/17 @ 10:12 AM
Dave (Golden)
Dave (Golden)
MEMBER since 6/22/01

More of a gripe.. The hard drive in my work computer took a crap. Luckily I had backed up my files a week prior. I had to send it in to IT, $20.00 for the box and $185 for one day shipping. The IT guys were suppose to re-image it (replace the drive), load software, and my documents. It was suppose to be a one day turnaround.. Two days later, still didn't have it back. I had to have them send it to my Customer last week. Temporarily I was working on my Tablet just to get emails. When I got it back it only had the basics, MS Office.. no other software that I had/needed, and none of my documents. Luckily I had my backup drive with me.. It did have a nice note.. "Sorry, all I had time to do, IT"..

I have been jacking with the stupid thing since last week. It appears the install of MS Office is bad as all the applications bomb and stop after a short time...

Gave up yesterday and ordered a new PC.. We'll see what that shows up with..

Edited on 3/13/17 10:13 AM
Post Your Comment
8/10/16 @ 10:25 PM
Tim Zwieg
Zwiegs
USER since 1/10/12

Yep goto FedEx store

Post Your Comment
8/10/16 @ 8:32 PM
BâssÂddîçt ©¸
BâssÂddîçt ©¸

I had to do the same ..went to Fedex store

Post Your Comment
8/10/16 @ 8:30 PM
fishingmaster1997
fishingmaster1997
USER since 4/18/12

You could email it to a neighbor or friend with a printer and have em print it out for you. Then scan it and fax or email it as a pdf to the recipient

Post Your Comment
8/10/16 @ 8:22 PM
Fish Hound
Fish Hound
USER since 1/29/02

Can you do an electronic signature so you don't have to print at all?

Post Your Comment
8/10/16 @ 7:35 PM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER since 6/15/01

Library, UPS store maybe , printing store like kinkos?

Post Your Comment
7/29/16 @ 2:27 PM
Dave (Golden)
Dave (Golden)
MEMBER since 6/22/01

My Dew...

I believe that in the latest iOS it allows for separate user accounts. Search on "Shared iPad". The features was added for educational enhancements so students could share an iPad at School saving schools money so each student would not require their own iPad.

It might allow you to setup an account for each person in your family ..

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 991 Posts