College Hoops

10/26/06 @ 10:30 AM
ORIGINAL POST
BigMusky12
BigMusky12
MEMBER since 12/22/04
what is up with Illinois and Michigan States non conference schedules? At least Illinois has Arizona and Maryland...but MSU is obviously looking to to go undefeated into the Big Ten schedule instead of carrying in four losses like the last few years! Ohio State has a couple tough games including Cincy, Florida and North Carolina.

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 296 Posts
11/9/17 @ 10:13 AM
Prop
Prop
USER since 4/9/03

ncaa gets it wrong again

Not sure how many have seen this. Shame what the NCAA does to some players.

Guess that's what happens when you take a legitimate class. Guess should of went to N.C.

Another NCAA issue. NCAA pulled all tournaments out of NC due to the bathroom law. Still sends teams to China to play games. No human rights issues in China. Guess one made them money and one didn't. 

Post Your Comment
4/3/17 @ 11:14 PM
Prop
Prop
USER since 4/9/03

So you would rather see your best players sit out than maybe add a couple free throws?  How many times does someone pick up 2 fouls with 9 plus minutes left in the first half than have to sit the rest of the half? I want to see the best players on the floor. Free throws or not. I don't want the refs to decide the game. 

I get what your saying about stoppages but the flow of the game was horrible the second half of a title game. Giving a player an extra foul wouldn't of changed the flow but maybe the out come.

Anybody remember what Coach K had his offensive players do against the Badgers last 8 minutes in 2015? 

Edited on 4/3/17 11:31 PM
Post Your Comment
4/3/17 @ 11:05 PM
brews4995
brews4995
USER since 4/2/10

6 fouls no way. There is already to many fouls, stoppages and free throws already, if you gave everyone another foul it would be miserable to watch in my opinion.  Only way I would ever want to see more fouls is if the bonus started at like 10 team fouls.  Then maybe but otherwise no more free throws.  I hate watching games where the last 10 minutes of each half is a free throw shooting contest.

Post Your Comment
4/3/17 @ 10:30 PM
n.pike
n.pike
USER since 4/2/02

Just think, UNC could have lost in round 2, arguably should have lost, but yet they are the champs. Just goes to show that anything can happen in the tournament every year and the true best team might not always be the one to come out on top. UNC was so close to being an afterthought 2 weeks ago....Great tournament. Sad to see it end. 

Post Your Comment
4/3/17 @ 10:09 PM
crawdaddy
crawdaddy
USER since 7/11/01

I like the idea of going to 6 at least add 1 for OT games.  And, prop, I would have loved to see a much tighter game called in 15.  Badgers might as well have had saddles on in that game as much as they were being ridden.  

Edited on 4/3/17 10:14 PM
Post Your Comment
4/3/17 @ 8:51 PM
Prop
Prop
USER since 4/9/03

Somebody give me an argument for not going to 6 fouls for college. 

Biggest game of the year and refs got new whistles to try out.  This is a hard game to watch.

Badger fans felt screwed by the refs in 15. Zags got drilled by them. I'm never one to blame refs at any level for any team. This game was horrible.

Edited on 4/3/17 9:53 PM
Post Your Comment
3/26/17 @ 5:40 PM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER since 6/15/01

was pulling for KY, but that was indeed a helluva game...

Post Your Comment
3/26/17 @ 5:27 PM
BugleTrout
BugleTrout
USER since 9/27/01

OMG, what a tourney this year.  That NC/KY ending was phenomenal.

Post Your Comment
3/26/17 @ 3:01 PM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER since 6/15/01

Sweet win for SC... nice!

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 296 Posts