Chicago Bulls

3/10/14 @ 10:33 AM
ORIGINAL POST
'da Coach
'da Coach
USER since 12/23/08
How much longer before games at the U.C. begin with, "...and now, your world champion Chicago Bulls!..."?
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 30 Posts
10/19/17 @ 10:17 AM
BucketMouth123
BucketMouth123
USER since 5/6/16

The plan is to be the worst team in basketball. Hopefully get the #1 pick. Take Porter Jr. They will have plenty of money for a couple young and talented free agents and hopefully move forward. My guess is that we will be looking at a 3 year down time before they are a reputable team again. 

Although I am not sure I trust Gar Forman to make that happen. I like that Doug Collins is in the system to help with talent analysis and hopefully attracting top free agents.

I did watch some of the preseason this year and I liked the flow of the offense way more without a superstar. The ball never got stuck in anyones hands and with the tempo I think the shooting percentages will go up. 

The other part is that I don't think most people realized that Lavine averaged almost 18 ppg last year. Still really young and going to improve. If they can put together a decent core through next years draft and get at least 1 all star free agent I think they will be a young playoff team once again. 

Man I can talk basketball and the bulls all day. Even though they are going to be bad.

Post Your Comment
10/19/17 @ 10:06 AM
svitreum
svitreum
USER since 8/29/06

This team is a hollow shell of what it once was. Not a single star player on the team. Sigh. Thanks God for hockey!!

Post Your Comment
1/1/17 @ 9:31 AM
River Man
River Man
USER since 6/18/01

There's good reasons for no posts since April. Talk about bad decisions. Signing Rondo, signing Wade, trading Snell for MCW, drafting Valentine etc. What a train wreck!

Post Your Comment
1/1/17 @ 12:14 AM
LJ Walleye Master
LJ Walleye Master
USER since 9/6/13

So I go all the way back to April to find the Chicago Bulls thread because I messed up posting a new one.  Wow, Gator I am so embarrassed, excuse me!  Now I can sleep tonight.

Post Your Comment
4/9/16 @ 10:04 PM
BâssÂddîçt ©¸
BâssÂddîçt ©¸
Bulls win

Post Your Comment
5/15/15 @ 9:17 AM
svitreum
svitreum
USER since 8/29/06
Folded the tent. Thibs is next.

Post Your Comment
5/13/15 @ 5:17 PM
River Man
River Man
USER since 6/18/01
Yeah, I never liked Jordan either but eventually came to appreciate his great skills and ability to carry a team. Much the same with LeBron. Really didn't like him much but will miss watching him when his career is over. The greats don't come along too often. Don't see anyone replacing him any time soon. Smile

Post Your Comment
5/13/15 @ 3:00 PM
'da Coach
'da Coach
USER since 12/23/08
Plus, as much as it may feel like the series is all but over, it ain't over yet. If the Bulls can turn up the intensity on Thursday like we've seen in the past, and make it to Game 7, there's still a chance (albeit a Dumb and Dumber chance!) that they could pull something out of their collective arses!

Post Your Comment
5/13/15 @ 2:57 PM
'da Coach
'da Coach
USER since 12/23/08
"Best in the game. Yeah. Still don't like him."

Yeah, I hear 'ya there, there's a big part of me that can't get fully past some of the putzy things he says, and there he went again the other night, unnecessarily throwing Blatt under the bus. Maybe Blatt isn't a quality NBA coach, but hey, dude, you made the buzzer-beating shot to win the game, why sully it with self-serving commentary?

I also see the Bulls championship window closing quickly, but OTOH, Thibs hasn't been the most stellar in-game coach this year, he's hardly the be-all-end-all of NBA coaches. If they can get the right guy to get them back to playing the kind of defense that's been their hallmark up until this season, with a healthy Rose and Pau back in the fold, it may turn out that that window isn't exactly slamming shut.

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 30 Posts