Chicago Blackhawks

4/3/02 @ 11:22 AM
ORIGINAL POST
Billy
Billy
USER since 6/15/01
Thank god they finally got a coach. After they lost all of their great players accept Amonte, and also along the way gave up the other Sutter brother coach this is a relief. The only thing that chaps me is Odelein SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN ALLOWED TO TAKE CHELIOS' NUMBER. Sorry if I spelled his name wrong. But that number should have retired PERIOD. I myself really did not want to see Amonte have to struggle through another lossing season. He deserves that captains C. It was also nice to see Daze bloom into his full potential finally. He has really come full circle. I really hope they go a long ways in the playoffs, they have earned it.

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 2,242 Posts
10/5/18 @ 1:15 PM
chaw
chaw
USER since 9/11/02

Ottawa isn’t a great team but a win is a win. Good to see Toews get a goal and an assist. Going to need him to have a better year. The regulars looked good. Still trying to figure out the newcomers. Good to start off with a win on the road.

Post Your Comment
10/5/18 @ 9:00 AM
catmandooo
catmandooo
USER since 7/18/18

Wanna watch local pro hockey with very few,if an problems? Get Sling Tv I did and never miss a Wild game.No I do not work for Sling,just love to watch hockey.

Post Your Comment
10/5/18 @ 8:49 AM
Pool8
Pool8
USER since 1/27/17

Crawford is practicing apparently hes been cleared to play. Will be a couple of weeks I think. 

Post Your Comment
10/5/18 @ 7:24 AM
IceFishBaby
IceFishBaby
USER since 11/26/01

Come back tie, with Kane and the OT goal.  Good start.  Ward in goal-not sure???  19 year old starting, crazy.

Post Your Comment
1/13/18 @ 4:15 PM
IceFishBaby
IceFishBaby
USER since 11/26/01

Good game, early start tomorrow but should be fun.  Watch on NHL.tv with no issues.

Post Your Comment
1/13/18 @ 3:14 PM
deskjockey
deskjockey
USER since 1/23/10

Anyone else having problems with recording and playing back Hawks games through Comcast? Almost every game on the local channel I have probs with fast forwarding through commercials and breaks. Starts to move at normal pace through the recording and than jumps3-5-8 minutes ahead. When you try to back up through what was missed, it jumps backwards the same way. Eventually I can jump back and forth to get near where the action starts again, but it's really annoying. Works fine on national broadcast channels and WGN. This only happens on Hawks games and it works the same way on both DVRs in the house.

Good game last night against a decent team, but Glass sure had to stand on his head on those breakaways to hold on for the win.

Edited on 1/13/18 4:21 PM
Post Your Comment
10/5/17 @ 9:08 PM
BUD E LEE
BUD E LEE
USER since 5/19/10

8  to  1  Hawks half way thru the 2nd

Post Your Comment
10/5/17 @ 8:48 PM
BUD E LEE
BUD E LEE
USER since 5/19/10