Changes Lake Link site

5/15/16 @ 7:33 AM
ORIGINAL POST
Flyrod Man
Flyrod Man
USER since 8/13/09

Why do u constantly make changes to this site?  And this happens all over the net.  Leave it alone, I liked the way it was. 

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 11 Posts
5/19/16 @ 10:50 AM
'da Coach
'da Coach
USER since 12/23/08

Any L-L users who don't like change should touch base with the TSA, they collected a boatload of it at airports last year!

Post Your Comment
5/19/16 @ 10:03 AM
Darin - Lake-Link
Darin - Lake-Link
USER since 5/17/01

Flyrod Man - Believe me sometimes we do not like change here either. Change takes a ton of time and lots of $$! But in the end we are just trying to put out a better product for everyone, which as stated now includes over 50% of our traffic being mobile.

If you are having problems feel free to give me a call at 262-244-0430 and we will see what is going on.

Post Your Comment
5/19/16 @ 8:22 AM
Bozo
Bozo
USER since 7/29/02

I had a problem with posting after the new site went up. And I still can't get spell checker. The trouble was my old browser,not the new site. LL has to keep up with changing technology even if it makes things tough for a few dinosaurs like me.

Post Your Comment
5/18/16 @ 8:34 PM
Dave (Golden)
Dave (Golden)
MEMBER since 6/22/01

We're Settlers... We settle...

Post Your Comment
5/18/16 @ 8:31 PM
'da Coach
'da Coach
USER since 12/23/08

I kinda was L-L was still like it was back in the "good 'ol days" when we'd gather the family 'round the 'ol Victrola and listen to Arthur Godfrey narrate Lake Winniebagie fishin' reports.

Afterward, we'd hitch up the wagon 'an head down by the river to gather s'more firewood for the Frankin.

Them were the days!

Post Your Comment
5/15/16 @ 9:31 PM
BugleTrout
BugleTrout
USER since 9/27/01

Dinosaurs still walk among us!

Post Your Comment
5/15/16 @ 9:05 PM
amaranthlost
amaranthlost
USER since 5/31/10

Most sites change to adjust to the times. As more and more users access the web via mobile devices, sites have to change to keep up. I didn't like the change at first but now I do. It's definitely more responsive now and a lot better. Even the way pics are displayed on the posts. While it's different and took some getting used to, it's definitely an improvement.

Edited on 5/15/16 9:06 PM
Post Your Comment
5/15/16 @ 8:35 PM
Wicasa
Wicasa
USER since 11/11/15

Everything changes.  Usually for the better once you get used to it.

PS - I kinda like the new site

Post Your Comment
5/15/16 @ 8:08 PM
Mr. Killroy
Mr. Killroy
USER since 5/3/07

I love the new site. Easier to use on my mini computer that makes phone calls. Great job LAKE-LINK!  

Post Your Comment
5/15/16 @ 8:10 AM
BâssÂddîçt ©¸
BâssÂddîçt ©¸

Like Darin has said... smart phones are taking over,

if don't keep up...you are left in dust

microsoft, apple and google update

all the time...its life its time you get rid

of the tandy computer

PS

What other site goes out of there way

and call you to fix your problems i see