BUCKET LIST - What have you crossed off - Do you have one - What's on it

6/16/14 @ 2:16 PM
ORIGINAL POST
vegas492
vegas492
USER since 5/21/03
I've been scuba diving in Bermuda. Just an awesome experience. I'd recommend moving that up on the list. And do it while on vacation in the Carribean or somewhere where the water is warm and crystal clear. I actually got to swim under a coral reef. Back in the sand, looking straight up 40 feet to the surface through coral. Will. Never. Forget. That. To scuba dive, you usually need to be certified. Where I was, certified me in a 2 hour course right there on the beach. That allowed me a 25 minute dive with an instructor at my side. I can't remember exactly how much it is, but it wasn't all that expensive, $150-$200 or so and well worth the money.
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 75 Posts
4/1/17 @ 7:20 PM
fishfish
fishfish
USER since 3/4/11

Big Mac,

I am doing just that this fall. I am turning 60 this year and I am going on my first archery elk hunt this fall. kind of a trial run this year with a buddy that has been doing it for years.Been applying for points for a couple of years and going with oct tags this year. Next fall (2018) we will be able to draw for the area he wants to get in to. You don't get any younger!

Post Your Comment
4/1/17 @ 10:29 AM
big mac
big mac
MEMBER since 2/19/02

One bucket list item was to antelope hunt with my brother. We did that. Fun. Would like to do it again,  but this time on our own.

My dream hunt; archery hunt elk out west! Hopefully someday 

Big Mac 

Post Your Comment
4/1/17 @ 9:28 AM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER since 6/15/01

no bucket list per OP question

Post Your Comment
4/1/17 @ 9:23 AM
rikj
rikj
USER since 7/29/01

#1 on my bucket list...........I would love to drink one lousy stinken beer that was purchased by my cheap azz brother in law. He sure knows how to put them away but has never brought a single beer to any family functions. This has been going on for 35+ years now so I guess it's a long shot to cross that one off.........

Post Your Comment
4/1/17 @ 9:10 AM
jeff68
jeff68
USER since 3/15/11

It rains almost everyday in the PNW. No sun. Kurt Cobain didn't have a chance.

Post Your Comment
4/1/17 @ 8:57 AM
jeff68
jeff68
USER since 3/15/11

Cutties in the canyon in the Kalama River WA. Spring Kings n steelies running but spring floods more than usual. Way over flood stage.  A rockslide has closed the road for a month. They blew up a house size boulder in OR the other day. I love Wisconsin but life is a trip.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/video/authorities-blow-boulder-blocking-traffic-oregon-46485872

Post Your Comment
4/1/17 @ 7:27 AM
Dave (Golden)
Dave (Golden)
MEMBER since 6/22/01

So in the West there are several rare trout species that are localized into certain streams and bodies of water. Similar to the Greenback Cutthroat, near my home. I am on a mission to fish catch, photograph, and release each, or as many of the species that I can. It is a long list and I only have a couple checked off. Planned to do it when I retire... but decided I am going to start in earnest this spring and summer.

Post Your Comment
4/1/17 @ 7:10 AM
Dave (Golden)
Dave (Golden)
MEMBER since 6/22/01

Something like that happened to me once... my wife was not amused..

Post Your Comment
4/1/17 @ 7:03 AM
Igor
Igor
USER since 6/20/01

I'm still waiting for Shania Twain to come to the door and say, "Take me, I'm yours!"

Post Your Comment
3/18/17 @ 12:50 PM
split shot
split shot
USER since 6/19/01

If we try to do this in 2017, must move quickly. BTW, about $400 per passenger for a 9 hour day. That's a very long time if prone to sea sickness.

Edited on 3/18/17 12:51 PM
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 75 Posts