Blaze Pink, Anyone??

1/21/16 @ 9:37 AM
ORIGINAL POST
Mossy Horns
Mossy Horns
USER since 6/15/01
http://wbay.com/2016/01/20/wisconsin-senate-oks-blaze-pink-for-hunters/ Seems that our legislators have nothing better to do. Might be the worst decision yet. Some people who are colorblind can't see pink. Lets hope and pray that no one gets killed because of this horrible decision. Here are 2 pictures to prove it.
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 23 Posts
3/23/16 @ 1:53 PM
Prop
Prop
USER since 4/9/03
This follows under the Pick your battles to me. Whatever floats their boat. I will say I hope I win something blaze pink at a wildlife banquet this year. I can wear it to the bar opening weekend. Just to get the old boys fired up. Cool

Post Your Comment
3/23/16 @ 12:54 PM
foosdog
foosdog
USER since 12/19/01
I don't see what all the hubb bub is about??? Does it affect you? no? move on then....We all complain about the perpetually offended...welcome to the club.

Post Your Comment
3/23/16 @ 7:36 AM
Farnorthbadger
Farnorthbadger
USER since 12/7/13
Blaze pink was NOTHING more than a knee jerk reaction to plummeting gun deer licenses. The second lowest # since 1976. Last year was the lowest since 1976. Madison is VERY aware of this fact. Hence all the legislative grasping at straws to shore up license sales. Safety be damned. More wonderful ethics lessons from the state of Wisconsin concerning hunting.

Post Your Comment
3/22/16 @ 5:19 PM
Dave (Golden)
Dave (Golden)
MEMBER since 6/22/01
Looks like Colorado will be the second State to allow Blaze Pink for hunting. Bill went to the Governors Desk today....

Post Your Comment
1/21/16 @ 7:26 PM
Tim_T
Tim_T
USER since 6/17/11
brow tine,

I am well aware of how a bill becomes a law. Thanks anyway.

Sorry if you can't take some sarcastic comment with a grain of salt instead.

Who cares what party introduced the bill? It's stupid and unnecessary when there are many more pressing issues facing the people of this state.

The whole problem today is that society is so polarized.

Tim

Post Your Comment
1/21/16 @ 6:24 PM
chitowncrappieman
chitowncrappieman
MEMBER since 3/4/06
Sounds like a deal struck on "SHARK TANK"! LOL!! Big Smile

Post Your Comment
1/21/16 @ 6:21 PM
Tim_T
Tim_T
USER since 6/17/11
Yes, as the "textiles expert" from.UW said, it may stand out more in a FALL LANDSCAPE. However, the gun deer season is brown/white with leafless trees.

Walker must know someone who is going to open up a huge new job-creating business for the yet to be seen but sought after blaze pink hunting clothing.

Tim

Post Your Comment
1/21/16 @ 5:02 PM
ere
ere
USER since 2/22/07
These clowns obviously have nothing better to do than push garbage like this through.

Post Your Comment
1/21/16 @ 4:05 PM
Dave (Golden)
Dave (Golden)
MEMBER since 6/22/01
To BeerTownFyreman.. point.. My wife (and older female kids) do not fit into most if any readily available "adult" hunting wear. Generally she is relegated to available Children's clothes which don't fit well at all.

We don't have much issue finding Camo clothes in her size (Prois, She Outdoors and She Safari) which would break the bank for most to buy it. Anyway.. it is tough enough to get any Blaze Orange, in their size, not sure they will produce Blaze Pink for a small market and a few states.

Usually she wears women's Camo with a Blaze Orange reversible vest. It is Orange here in Colorado for specific seasons.

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 23 Posts