SEARCH
MORE
General Discussion

Bigfoot

2/20/18 @ 4:48 PM
INITIAL POST
jeff68
User since 3/15/11

This woman seems sane and not a fraudster. I lived and hiked there. It is remote even though it's hours from LA

http://abc30.com/society/socal-woman-claims-she-saw-bigfoot;-sues-california-to-prove-it/3095805/

Displaying 1 to 15 of 1,410 posts
4/20/24 @ 8:50 AM
Snake1
Snake1
PRO MEMBER User since 1/22/21
Cher had some movie a long time ago where she was raising a deformed child. That Squatch looks just like that kid did. Probably got the mask in Hollywood. If it isn’t a person in a mask, then Canada has some real ugly Squatches! 
4/19/24 @ 5:40 PM
Gillespie
User since 2/6/19
The photo below looks about as "real" as any potential bigfoot photo I have ever seen......

4/19/24 @ 3:33 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
PRO MEMBER User since 7/24/20
Yeah, back on the real research watching the history channel. I got on the unexplained with William Shatner. He’s talking about the 7 to 8 foot Homa sapiens that were found in Asia. They are showing the photos at the Indian army released the giant footprints up in the Himalayas. Good show. I know it spelled wrong we’re not let me put the real name lol
4/19/24 @ 3:21 PM
vegas492
vegas492
User since 5/21/03
All jokes aside, the picture looks like photoshop.  It just doesn't match with the rest of the surroundings.
4/19/24 @ 2:46 PM
SuspendedMusky
SuspendedMusky
PRO MEMBER User since 12/9/08
The plants are not consistent with Vancouver Island.  I say total b.s.
4/19/24 @ 2:42 PM
vegas492
vegas492
User since 5/21/03
That is a Predator.  Invisibility shield was probably down.
4/19/24 @ 1:08 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
A British Columbia woman posted to a Facebook hiking group about a strange encounter while hiking in a remote part of Canada. She says she took this photo on Vancouver Island of a strange and hairy person that only scowled/stared and did not talk or communicate. The woman claimed that she was shaking when she captured the photo and eventually turned away and left the area.
Bigfoot photo by Bassmaster+recordracks 2
4/14/24 @ 12:26 PM
Snake1
Snake1
I may not be able to go this year. Too many commitments and not enough timeπŸ₯΄
Are you going? If you do, I’d appreciate it if you give me an update on it. 
4/14/24 @ 7:57 AM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
It was encrypted and had a time limit. The April and June conferences have changed locations within inside the facilities. You’ll have to do the research. If you’re going.

4/14/24 @ 7:55 AM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2

4/14/24 @ 7:44 AM
Snake1
Snake1
That last one doesn’t work BMR. “Page not found”. FYI
4/13/24 @ 9:01 AM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
4/13/24 @ 8:59 AM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
3/30/24 @ 7:35 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
​Good story. ​​​
3/20/24 @ 5:36 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2

​https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayFBYrbOl1U

Not sure if I posted this deathbed confession or not I don’t think I did and do not give up on it. It’ll take a few minutes until they start talking some good stuff but I think you’ll like it one of my buddy Wes just starting out in podcast. Very interesting, how and who they made shoot these troublesome Bigfoot 
Displaying 1 to 15 of 1,410 posts

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEXβ„’ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUESTβ„’ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
ice drilled by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE