Best way to kill a coon

7/6/14 @ 9:15 PM
ORIGINAL POST
chopper
chopper
USER since 7/2/01
Got one in the live trap. I understand I can only release it if I get a property owners permission. Don't know any property owners who want a coon. I've got the coon in the house now and I am feeding it mini-marshmallows. The coon stinks a little but it is not making any noise. Whats a good way to kill it? I am probably going to need to do it in the house as I don't want the neighbors talking.
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 37 Posts
7/10/14 @ 10:46 AM
30''walters
30''walters
USER since 1/22/12
coon dog and .22

Post Your Comment
7/10/14 @ 8:24 AM
the_dude
the_dude
USER since 1/10/03
Since chopper never talked down to a single person in this thread, I can't imagine him and dock are one in the same.

Post Your Comment
7/9/14 @ 7:53 PM
roofer
roofer
USER since 6/6/04
chopper/docknboatlift the same ?? not a full page just yet. Smile

Post Your Comment
7/9/14 @ 10:45 AM
Jzzzzz
Jzzzzz
USER since 1/19/02
shoulda just used pepsi and fly bait, die in the dish!

Post Your Comment
7/9/14 @ 9:57 AM
lakeshiner
lakeshiner
USER since 7/20/09
I'm expecting the next post to be written in the mindset of a rabid person. Big Smile

Edited on 7/9/14 9:57 AM
Post Your Comment
7/9/14 @ 9:56 AM
BugleTrout
BugleTrout
USER since 9/27/01
I'm already looking forward to Chopper's next Big Adventure.

Post Your Comment
7/9/14 @ 9:22 AM
BugleTrout
BugleTrout
USER since 9/27/01
I was imagining Grandpa Jones with his banjo picking away on one of his many songs about coon hunting while reading that.

Yum yum yum yum!

Edited on 7/9/14 9:23 AM
Post Your Comment
7/8/14 @ 8:20 PM
chopper
chopper
USER since 7/2/01
Well it was smackdown time today. I started by saying ready, set, go but i tricked the coon and shot him between the eyes with the Red Ryder on "set". Dumb coon! Then the wife opened the cage and I charged with the bayonet and he charged at me. I'd have to give the coon the next round cause he tore a pretty good hole in my leg. Dum ass coon clung on though and I got him eventually with the bayonet but I stabbed myself pretty good too. I should have practiced. I saw that in a movie where they went at sand bags before the war started. That coon is history now but I got a 600.00 dollar bill at the emergency room and the thing is still throbbing. Good thing I got Obama care.

Post Your Comment
7/8/14 @ 7:03 PM
Twister
Twister
USER since 6/15/01
With all those marshmallows it is probably nothing but high fructose corn syrup by now.

Post Your Comment
7/8/14 @ 5:02 PM
FDL Mike
FDL Mike
USER since 6/15/01
eat him , maybe with some yams and cranberries.. maybe skin him and use the turkey deep fryer.... killing him is the easy part, getting him tender is the challenge

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 37 Posts