MORE
Fly Fishing

Fly Fishing Expert

4/14/19 @ 12:53 PM
INITIAL POST
HuntFishWisconsin
HuntFishWisconsin
User since 4/11/19

Any Wisconsin guys who are knowledgable in fly fishing willing to be a guest on my podcast and talk fly fishing?

Would require about an hour of your time.  

I'm open to both guides and just avid fly fishermen who are knowledgable in all aspects of fly fishing.  

Thank you

Displaying 1 to 6 of 6 posts
4/23/19 @ 12:11 AM
HuntFishWisconsin
HuntFishWisconsin
User since 4/11/19

Thank you Chrome.

I will reach out through private message.

4/21/19 @ 9:32 PM
chrome-dome
chrome-dome
User since 4/4/13
I’ve been flyfishing and fly tying around 35 years, I know just enough to be dangerous. I’d be happy to share some information with people and promote the sport. Fly fished for everything from carp to Muskie all over the state. Also have taught some fly casting and tying classes. 
4/18/19 @ 9:59 AM
HuntFishWisconsin
HuntFishWisconsin
User since 4/11/19

Analog Man,

It doesn't pay anything.  I make zero money doing this podcast and actually it costs me a lot of time and a little bit of money putting it out there.  But if it helps people learn something new or especially introduces a new sportsman to the outdoors then it is worth it to me.  

Hope that answered your question.  

4/16/19 @ 3:39 PM
Analog man
Analog man
User since 12/10/18

What would it pay?

Displaying 1 to 6 of 6 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
boat towed by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE