SEARCH
MORE
Fishing Equipment

Where can I buy these:

2/20/18 @ 4:46 PM
INITIAL POST
boblt
User since 5/6/05

Looking to buy Lindy slick jigs in 3/16th size.

They stopped making these and it appears nobody online has them.

Please help!

(Near SE Wis or NE illinois OR online)

Displaying 1 to 6 of 6 posts
2/25/18 @ 1:52 PM
boblt
User since 5/6/05

I have a saved search on FEEbay and get emails as soon as they are listed and the only ones showing up for the past couple of months are 1/8 ounce and smaller "micro's", I'm looking for 3/16 ounce ones.

Because of where the hole from the hook is mounted they nose down when on the bottom for any "bottom" fish,  just pinch off a minnow and add the tail.

2/23/18 @ 1:19 PM
perch chaser
User since 2/6/03

Tons of them on e-bay

2/23/18 @ 6:50 AM
boblt
User since 5/6/05

Thanks for the ideas!

2/23/18 @ 12:30 AM
baconsbaits
baconsbaits
User since 1/12/09

If they quit making them then they are sure to show up in the bargin bins this spring and some might still be out there first ice next year.  I know I got a few packs of the smaller sizes this winter at fleet farm in a special clearance type event.  They were in boxes of around 100 packages and each package was like $1.46.  there was also lead ice worms and other non tungsten jigs too.  Wish I would have known they were discontinued.  I would have stocked up, now I'll buy them when I see them.  Bacon

PS. Check any larger sporting goods supplier.  If there discontinued it's a good sign they we're not great sellers, bound to be some old stock hanging around if they didn't sell well.

Displaying 1 to 6 of 6 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
percision control by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE