Rod sleeves

3/28/16 @ 7:54 PM
ORIGINAL POST
Frogfishing God
Frogfishing God
USER since 1/2/06
I'm looking for some suggestions on certain kinds of sleeves you guys have used! I have looked at the reviews for some and they are all over the map!! Just looking for some input!! Thank you!!!!
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 5 of 5 Posts
4/27/16 @ 3:33 PM
wiel0059
wiel0059
USER since 6/20/14
I've used the Rod Glove brand for 4+ years now. Still have the original ones and I fish 5+ times per week during the open-water season. They've held up better than expected. Zero issues, won't travel my rods without them. Just be sure to buy the right length for each specific rod.

The other thing I like is the color choices. It may sound silly, but I buy different colors in each one. That way when I reach for a specific rod in the locker, I can quickly look for the color and know which rod is which (if you have a decent memory Big Smile)

Post Your Comment
4/12/16 @ 10:24 AM
Tim Zwieg
Zwiegs
USER since 1/10/12
I swear by Rod Sleeves. I have a ton of rods, and preferably like to have 1 sometimes 2 rods in a sleeve. I have a Mother in Law that loves to sew and always needs something to do. I bought her some nylon fabric, and some stretchy material, she made me a bunch of sleeves for under $3 buck each.

Post Your Comment
3/29/16 @ 8:32 AM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER since 6/15/01
I like these for spinning

I like these for baitcasting

Post Your Comment
3/28/16 @ 8:53 PM
smartymielke
smartymielke
USER since 8/30/15
The party and print shop in little chute sells ones very similar to the polyester cabelas ones. She will custom make them for around 5-7 dollars each

Post Your Comment