Monster Lures

9/11/15 @ 3:02 PM
ORIGINAL POST
JntdRpla
JntdRpla
USER since 4/11/13
I recently found out that Monster Lures has discontinued a few of their lures Crying , specifically: Miss Creeper, Creep Train, Bride of Creepenstein, and Creepenstein. My question to all of you is, does anybody know where they might still have a couple of these lures for sale, or if any of you have any of these that they would like to sell? Thanks!
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 6 of 6 Posts
1/20/16 @ 8:36 PM
jeeprider
jeeprider
USER since 4/15/13
Looking for a chart.yellow deep diving crankbait,also the same in blue...looked everywhere can't seem to find either..any help would be greatly appreciated.

Post Your Comment
1/13/16 @ 9:38 PM
Todd Young
Todd Young
USER since 6/25/15
Have known Bill for many years. He is a good guy and I bet you can still get a couple of the lures you are looking for. Musky guys always have backups. Haha

Muddy Creek Fishing Guides
(724) 674-3839
Post Your Comment
10/1/15 @ 8:44 AM
JntdRpla
JntdRpla
USER since 4/11/13
Muskie Nut - Thanks for the response, I frequent Dorn in Madison. I actually talked to Bill himself and he said they have been discontinued. Lucky for me, he had a couple in the tackle room that I was able to purchase. He is awesome!!

I have nothing but good things to say about him, his business, and the awesome lures he makes.

Josh

Post Your Comment
9/24/15 @ 8:50 AM
muskie nut
muskie nut
MEMBER since 6/26/01
I just saw this and its news to me. I know the guy and I'm sure that he is still making them, but not while fishing season is going on. I know he doesn't visit web sites so I will send him an email. You didn't mention where you live, but I know he keeps an eye on the stock at Dorn's on Midvale in Madison. Where did you hear tat he's not making them anymore?

Side note, if true - my creeperstiens just doubled in price.

Post Your Comment