Lowrance mapping

12/14/14 @ 8:50 AM
ORIGINAL POST
albro
albro
USER since 4/20/02
It's been a while since I had to purchase mapping software for my Lowrance 322 and I see that Lakemaster no longer makes software for Lowrance. I'm going to be on Bull Schoals lake, Arkansas in April and I would like to have a lake map on my locator. What is available these days in place of Lakemaster?
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 5 of 5 Posts
12/18/14 @ 8:41 PM
Fish Hound
Fish Hound
USER since 1/29/02
I think the problem your going to run into is that unit is concidered "out dated" and most mapping manufacturers no longer support it with new mapping chips. Your best bet would be to watch eBay for an older model chip that covers that area.

Post Your Comment
12/18/14 @ 3:12 PM
Grey Beard
Grey Beard
USER since 1/27/02
There are Lowrance forums on In-depth outdoors and The Next Bite websites. You might post an inquiry there. Another source might be Marine General in Duluth as they often have insight into various electronics questions. Lastly try the Hull Truth website.

Grey Beard

Post Your Comment
12/15/14 @ 8:12 AM
mvanhank222
mvanhank222
USER since 12/16/13
If anyone is interested I have the lowrance/navionics phone app and it is fantastic. For about 1/10th the price of a chip which I have and barely use anymore because of the app you get almost every lake with 1' contours and regular updates.

Post Your Comment
12/14/14 @ 8:25 PM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER since 6/15/01
notsure what you can get for your 322, but if you have a smartphone, check out the Navionics app

this link takes you to their Web App... pretty nice. I have been able to print some lake maps out

click on the Mobile tab, and there is a pretty darn cool app for your phone, or tablet, just needs to have GPS... you get lakes with depth contours, ability to do tracks, set way points, routes, and more... last time I purchased, was $10

http://webapp.navionics.com/?lang=en

Post Your Comment