Humminbird Customer Service

5/30/14 @ 11:27 AM
ORIGINAL POST
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER since 6/15/01
Saw a customer service for Lowrance and Marcum, but nothing for Humminbird Wanted to start a thread on their customer service and to start things off, here is my latest experience with them: --------- Humminbird Service just blew me away! I was having problems converting some GPS locations that were not in their format Sent them my work and research and failures to see if they could help me. Just got a reply back, with all the locations converted in a file and a detailed explanation of how they managed to do it. That is some kind of awesome customer service!
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 4 of 4 Posts
12/17/17 @ 2:01 PM
When I can
When I can
USER since 3/18/08

This summer I was zipping down river and out the corner of my eye I saw something small fly off the dash area and felt it nick my right arm.  Looked down quickly but didn't see anything.  Stopped at our lucky spot and went to change the view on my 798...the cover to the memory card slot was missing.  Next morning I made a call to HB service...transferred me directly to parts, the knew exactly what I was talking about and said they'd have sent out day.  Less than $7 and 3 days later I had it.  Fantastic service!  Thank you HB.  

Post Your Comment
12/15/17 @ 8:28 AM
BigMusky12
BigMusky12
MEMBER since 12/22/04

My Helix 7SI  had some problems back in May, the Zoom In/Out buttons were not working properly. I called H-Bird and stated I needed to return the unit for warranty repair, but I wanted to send it back in December so it did not impact my fishing season.  This would have been outside of normal 12 month warranty period.  They said no problem.  

Unit went out Dec 5th and was back in a week and no charge or hassle.  

When companies put effort to stand by their products and be easy to work with, they deserve acknowledgement. 

Post Your Comment
5/30/14 @ 11:52 AM
ducks forever
ducks forever
USER since 10/15/07
Last year I had to send 2 flashers in for warranty repair one of then had to greet sent back 3 times the transducer was bad told them all 3 times i hooked the transducer from the other one up and it worked fine l first they replaced the head unit didn't fix the problem called back I had the list of what they did they Told me on the phone they replaced the transducer that was a lie wasn't on the repair order and could tell it was the old one second time said there was no problem finally on the third time they replaced it and that fixed the problem but I couldn't use it for a month because I had to keep sending it back

Post Your Comment