SEARCH
MORE
Fishing Equipment

Fishing app

12/30/12 @ 3:33 PM
INITIAL POST
Einer
User since 2/6/06
Anyone know of a good Fishing app for iPhone. Something to take the place of a GPS, show depths, be able to mark spots etc
Displaying 1 to 9 of 9 posts
2/14/13 @ 10:30 AM
Tomr
PRO MEMBER User since 8/24/01
I recently bought the Navionics map app. How do I mark waypoints and save them and their coordinates. Thanks, tr
1/5/13 @ 6:43 PM
Troy Stoeger
Troy Stoeger
User since 4/2/02
Navionics is tough to beat. And yes, it does show your position in real time, speed and the like. Its a full featured mapping GPS so long as the lake you are on is in the database. I have yet to be on water big enough to be named where it doesnt show depth, contour, composition and structure
1/4/13 @ 7:48 PM
flyandice
User since 1/11/09
+1 on Navionics
1/3/13 @ 2:52 PM
nihsif
nihsif
PRO MEMBER User since 6/15/01
http://www.navionics.com/en/mobile-pc-app shows features and faqs edit: 2 of my sons have this and like it... I will be getting it soon for my phone...
1/3/13 @ 12:26 PM
Einer
User since 2/6/06
Do these apps show your "real time" location as you move? Will they route you back to boat launch like a GPS
1/2/13 @ 8:44 PM
sylvan81
User since 5/23/12
i have navionics as well. I have had it about 2 years now. it works well with my iphone. I forgot my chip for my gps for little bay de noc this fall and had to use my phone. It worked well. Plus i dont take my handheld anymore ice fishing since i always have my phone. one less thing to bring Smile
1/2/13 @ 2:59 PM
rezfreakfish41
rezfreakfish41
User since 12/23/11
12/30/12 @ 9:32 PM
popi
User since 9/25/08
Navionics is the one I use.may be others but it it work perfect for me,From up north wisconsin,to down in the Everglades,I have learned to trust it.I use it on an IPad and An IPhone .Also,it is a back-up,not a primary, if going out in unfamiliar water.IMHO
Displaying 1 to 9 of 9 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fish seduced by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE