MORE
Fishing Equipment

Best economy fish locator

7/4/18 @ 4:15 PM
INITIAL POST
cooler near the lake
cooler near the lake
User since 4/24/07

I’m setting up a 14 ft boat for smaller lakes. Not looking for a gps or lake map feature. I’m a big fan of Humminbird, sort of soured on Lowrance from previous experiences. I’m currently looking at the Helix 5 DI G2, and the Piranamax 4 DI. Any input appreciated. Good fishing, tight lines!

Displaying 1 to 4 of 4 posts
7/17/18 @ 7:42 PM
Zwiegs
User since 1/10/12

I am a Bird fan, and the Helix5 is a great little starter unit

7/16/18 @ 10:16 AM
peanut09
User since 1/17/10

I was looking for something cheap and gps. I got a garmin with all the features I needed and gps for $90.00 on ebay. They are like $119 at fleet farm and it works great. I didn't think I needed gps, but I'm glad I have it now.

7/14/18 @ 3:43 PM
tf00711
User since 7/14/18

At that price point the Helix is hard to beat IMO. The dragonfly 4 is another alternative. But I'd have to go with the Helix. Here are some other alternatives at that price point.

Displaying 1 to 4 of 4 posts

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing equipped by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE