duckjunkie
USER since 11/3/08

Our new addition, Waldo

Post Your Comment
2/3/17 @ 7:02 PM
JS Outdoors
JS Outdoors
USER since 2/28/16

My buddy Creek. Do you think he likes the snow?

Post Your Comment
1/31/17 @ 10:47 AM
g1hunting
g1hunting
USER since 10/20/09

New pup Raven in the duck boat just taking a ride and a little winter training.  

Post Your Comment
1/27/17 @ 8:02 PM
bluefin16
bluefin16
USER since 1/9/08

1 fowl1 had one like that on the Mississippi last year. We couldn't get birds to decoy to save our lives . The dog was getting bored so I took him to where I spotted some coot earlier. Jumped em and  dropped one. Dog flew out there like lightning . Grabbed it up and just as fast spit it out. Swam around and looked at me like " really?" Told him to fetch it up and reluctantly he brought it in. I had to get a pic just to catch the look on his face . He couldn't get that thing out of his mouth fast enough!

Post Your Comment
1/27/17 @ 2:34 PM
Pool8
Pool8
USER since 1/27/17

Riley and Roy

Post Your Comment
1/25/17 @ 5:41 PM
1fowl one
1fowl one
USER since 12/9/10

Taking a nap at lunch time. 

Side note. Maybe I'm the dumbarse? One slow day this year a coot came flying across the spread. Thought I'd be funny and told my son "take it". Goes down just inside the cattails. I line the pup up and tell her back. Off she goes, just another retrieve. I look, Said something to my son and looked back at her. Noticed some duck blood on her face, it's normal she's a light color. I look again, the coot is just crippled and it's drilling her in the face with its beak. Actually drawing blood. I yelled, drop! Scared the coot might catch her in the eye. Called her in, son shot it and sent her back to pick it up. You can see the holes/scares just behind her right nostril. She has brought back many ducks still alive, pecking and kicking her. Never thought about the coots beak, till it happened. No more coots. Thought the boy and the dog looked bored, so I'd give them something to do. 

Post Your Comment
1/18/17 @ 7:35 AM
dandigger
dandigger
USER since 4/30/08

Poor puppay had acl surgery monday. Now he's got a little chicken leg and a nice battle scar! Going to be a long winter having to take him outside on a leash to do his business. lol

Post Your Comment
1/11/17 @ 1:11 PM
fetch-um-up
fetch-um-up
USER since 2/19/06

Remi waiting for some action!.......

Post Your Comment
1/2/17 @ 2:50 PM
GRANDAD
GRANDAD
USER since 6/1/09

My DAKOTA passed in Sept. Could not stand being without a Lab. My new girl Morganator!

Post Your Comment
12/28/16 @ 8:10 PM
Praise_The_Creator
Praise_The_Creator
USER since 12/21/16

This is my partner: Maximus

GSP with European blood in him...super bird dog, easy to train, very smart, very calm, good looking & MY BEST hunting partner.

6mo & he's already a hunting machine.

Got him from Bonna's kennels in Indiana.

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 1,976 Posts