MORE
Catfish Fishing

Lake Mendota Catfish

6/10/19 @ 8:27 PM
INITIAL POST
eyelooking
eyelooking
User since 2/28/05

I will finally make it to Lake Mendota this week chasing some catfish. Me and my son just got back from a 6 day fish trip to the Red River at Selkirk Manitoba Canada catching 3,717.04 lbs of monster channel cats. Only 3  were small enough for the air fryer. We CPR and video taped and recorded the weights. My YouTube channel "Catfish Stalker Outdoors with Capt Greg Ollila" will show most of the catches. It will take me a while to produce the videos. Lots of footage on what rigs, set ups, bait, ect that we used. I cannot wait to use my new Navionics HotMaps Platinum card with the new shading feature on Mendota. I will get a screen shot when I get out there to show the awesome shading and re-post it here.

#Navionics

Lake Mendota Catfish photo by eyelooking
Displaying 1 to 3 of 3 posts
6/14/19 @ 7:21 PM
eyelooking
eyelooking
User since 2/28/05

Fishlovme...I had already watched your video and I subscribed to your channel. Awesome! Thanks

6/14/19 @ 12:12 PM
Fishlovme
Fishlovme
PRO MEMBER User since 6/22/01

They're in there! I was just on Lake Mendota over the weekend.  If you'd like some more info on catching big cats on this lake, send me a message!  I'd be glad to help out with what I know!

Displaying 1 to 3 of 3 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing fueled by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE